How To Make This Academic Year The Best In Just 5 Simple Steps

As the 2019 academic calendar approaches, these are some things to keep in mind to make it most successful.

6
Pixels

The stress about the new school year is finally here. Here are some ways to manage stress and everything that is school.

1. Have a Good Group of Friends

This is something that I feel is overlooked when it comes to school but having a group of friends is something that is so important. Rather its studying together or taking breaks from school all together, this is important to keep your sanity.

2. Try to Mentally Prepare Yourself for a Successful Year

Mentally preparing is something that is so important. The fact is, if you are not in the correct mindset to take on school then you won't succeed.

We are all dreading the new school year, and I get that but you have got to have something to look forward to even if it's as minor as new outfits or chatting with your favorite teacher.

3. Pick Classes that You Enjoy

This cannot be controlled all the time, but if possible, always choose classes that spark your interest. This will make you not totally dread going to class.

4. Invest in a Good Planner

A planner is something that will keep your life together. Not only keep your homework assignments straight but also give you the opportunity to plan things outside of your busy class life.

5. Practice Self Care

This is easily the most important thing on this list and I could honestly write a whole article about why practicing self-care is so important (coming soon). School is rough.

Take time to get away from the books and stress. Go on nature walks or go get ice cream with the gals (See Step 1). This will make you successful in literally anything you do.