Zodiac Tracks Is Becoming Known More And More as a Musician

Hailing from California, the Bay Area, Zodiac Tracks is a 27-year-old female rapper who is revolutionizing the hip-hop industry in a big way. She liked music even as a youngster and would often listen to Nicki Minaj.

12

Up and coming female rapper, producer, singer, and songwriter Zodiac Tracks is securing her longevity in the music industry with her unique sound and thought-out lyrics. Her energetic, diverse, and raw sound give people something to relate to as her music and performing have shaped him into who she is today. The emerging female rapper has overcome many challenges in order to attain a reputed place in the music industry. She has worked exceptionally hard since she dived into the world of music at a young age.

In 2021 he released a total of three songs. Her songs have reached over a million streams in total across platforms like SoundCloud, Apple Music, TikTok, Spotify, and Instagram. Zodiac Tracks takes over the industry with her great singing voice and unparalleled rap skills. She is also a gifted songwriter who started from a young age, rising to compose for some of the great names in the industry. She has gained the attention of Thisis50, The source, Hip-Hop Weekly, Honk Magazine, and many more. She is best known for her singles called “Vital Virgo,” “Gorgeous Gemini” which has gained her attention from fans all over the world. She has attracted the attention of many despite being a total newcomer to the music industry.

Be sure to stay on the lookout for Zodiac Tracks’ name as it is bound to be everywhere in the coming years.

Follow Zodiac Tracks on Instagram here.