Zodiac Signs As 'Thank U, Next' Songs

Zodiac Signs As 'Thank U, Next' Songs

are you a "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" or "imagine?"

1585
Zodiac Signs As 'Thank U, Next' Songs
Ariana Grande Vevo

Ariana is all about astrology, so it's no coincidence that her songs all match up with a zodiac sign!

Imagine- Pisces

Pisces is a dreamer. They're compassionate and open-minded. This song will calm a Pisces and help them dream of good things.

needy-Aries

They may be a little more fiery than Leo, but they love attention almost as much. An Aries is going to thrive in a social environment, stealing the spotlight more often than not.

NASA-Virgo

You gotta preserve your well-being. Take time for yourself. Virgo gets this.

bloodline-Aquarius

Aquarius LOVES casual relationships. They're very individualistic and are free to drop you at any time they feel like.

fake smile-Capricorn

Uh, uh. Capricorn is NOT going to lie about being happy. They can get a little moody sometimes and they are not going to hide that fact.

bad idea- Scorpio

Scorpio's have a bad rep for enjoying things that are more taboo. Whether that's accurate or not, Scorpio's are definitely the most likely to have a, "bad idea."

make up-Gemini

Passionate and a bit... all over the place. Gemini's are likely to be a bit back and forth.

ghostin- Cancer

This is a perfect example of getting in touch with your feelings. Ari's a Cancer and this song is the intimate on her latest album. Cancer's will appreciate the honesty of her emotions in this song.

in my head-Taurus

A Taurus is loyal...even if they shouldn't be. They're the most likely to stick with someone longer than they probably should.

7 rings- Leo

Dramatic? Check. Extravagent? Check. Generous? Of course. This song is a Leo ANTHEM.

thank u, next-Libra

Libra is all about balance and harmony. Thank u, next is about finding peace with yourself and being grateful for everything. Libra will appreciate the soft, harmonious vibe that Ari gives off in this song.

break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored- Sagittarius

This song=Sagittarius. The truth, the ambition, the confidence? WILD. Sagittarius tends to be a exciting, somewhat noncommittal sign and this song matches their wild side perfectly.