Zodiac Signs As Starbucks Drinks

“You're brew-tiful"

1. Aquarius

January 20-February 18

An Aquarius is all for a sweet spin to their morning coffee. A cinnamon Dolce Latte is the pick for an Aquarius, adding the perfect amount of spice to a classic espresso. This tasty drink will give an Aquarius the festive flavor all year round.

2. Pisces

February 19-March 20

Pisces tend to like sweet drinks, but need the caffeine to get through the day. They like a little kick to their drink to fuel their inner When a Pisces orders at Starbucks they get a venti Iced Caramel Macchiato. This drink starts off with steamed milk and topped with expresso with a little caramel drizzle.

3. Aries

March 21-April 19

Do you have a special Aries in your life? A Chai tea latte would get their day started right, the black tea is infused with cinnamon, clove, and other steamed spices. Aries enjoy this fluffy mix right after their morning yoga while the kids are at school.

4. Taurus

April 20-May 20

Taurus are all about watching calories, with this in mind they keep their coffee black, strong, and filled all day long.

5. Gemini

May 21-June 20

Now with a Gemini you can guarantee they will be getting whatever is in season. They are all about being trendy, so you can count on them filling up on Pumpkin Spice Lattes soon.

6. Cancer

June 21-July 22

All a Cancer needs in the morning is a Blonde Espresso. A sweet and smooth drink that is finished with a layer of foam on top of the steamed milk.

7. Leo

July 23-August 22

A Caramel Frappuccino is the dream drink for a Leo. They have to have their drink be as sweet as they are, and it as cold as their ex's heart.

8. Virgo 

August 23-September 22

A Virgo loves to have Cold Brew on tap all day, with their busy schedules they barely have time to sleep. They might get a little crazy and occasionally add some vanilla if that's what they're feeling that day.

9. Libra

September 23-October 22

Libras aren't very big on coffee, so their drink of choice would be a fruity refresher. This drink has a ton of flavor and tastes extremely good on a hot summer day.

10. Scorpio

October 23-November 21

Frappuccinos and Scorpios go hand in hand, where there is one you'll find the other. One thing they love about these cold drinks is that there is such a broad variety of flavors, and they cannot wait to try the newest one!

11. Sagittarius

November 22- December 21

A Sagittarius would drool over a simple hot chocolate, but Starbucks has the best. They are made with dark mocha chocolate and always hit the spot on a chilly winter night.

12. Capricorn

December 22- January 19

Pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice latte. A Capricorn will wait all year round for this fall drink, but settle for anything cinnamon until the real thing comes out.

For all your coffee needs and fruity drinks!