12 Zodiac Signs As Brunch Foods

The Brunch Order That Best Represents You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Do your taste buds match your star sign?

2155

Forget breakfast, everyone knows that brunch is the most important meal of the day.

Whether you like doing bottomless brunch with the girls or prefer finding a cozy brunch spot to sip lattes with your S.O., there's no doubt you have a staple brunch food you always gravitate toward. Here's what go-to brunch food you would be, based on your zodiac sign.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) — House Omelette 

Capricorns are dependable, down-to-earth, and realistic - just like a delicious omelette. Omelettes have been a staple brunch food before brunch was even popular, and if you're really not sure what to order off the menu, you know you can count on this dish to be good.

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)   — Acai Bowl

If you're an Aquarius, you're probably a little eccentric and like to do things your own way, just like an acai bowl. I mean, is there even another brunch food that resembles it? Absolutely not. Acai bowls are unique and come in many different flavors, meaning they'll never conform to one specific way of being - just like an Aquarius.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20) — Waffles 

Waffles are a staple food that people turn to when they need to be comforted, and if you have a Pisces friend, you know they're the one you look to when you need to vent. Pisces are always ready to lend a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on to a friend in need, and they'll warm you up from the inside out, just like a plate of fluffy waffles.

Aries (March 21 - April 19) — Shakshuka

Aries are adventurous, and willing to take risks, so a boring breakfast of friend eggs and toast simply won't do. With a ton of different flavors and spices, Shakshuka is the perfect order for a fiery Aries.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20) — French Toast

Taurus, you love luxury. You seek out the "best of the best" in everything you own and experience. So what's consider the ultimate queen of brunch foods? Lavish, layered, french toast drizzled in maple syrup. It's sexy, just like you Taurus!

Gemini (May 21 - June 20) — Avocado Toast 

Geminis are one of the most energetic zodiac signs. They're constantly on the move, make friends wherever they go, and have a TON of energy. Avocado toast is the only brunch food that'll keep them full without weighing them down, giving them even more energy to get through their never-ending to-do list.

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)  — Eggs Benedict

Cancers are complicated creatures. You'll see them laughing and having fun one minute, and then crying their eyes out the next. Complex cancers deserve a complex brunch food like eggs benny - you have crunchy toast mixed with soft egg yolk, basically a little bit of everything mixed into one order.

Leo (July 23 - August 22) — Pancakes 

Leo, you love the spotlight. You like attention and you're great at getting it. Everyone loves you, just like everyone loves pancakes. But beware, you might occasionally stumble across a waffle-lover that won't be as easily swayed by your charms.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22) — Pain Au Chocolat 

Virgos are the definition of perfectionists, and it really takes a perfectionist to create the perfect Pain au Chocolat. If you're a Virgo, you're probably known as the classy one in your friend group, and there's nothing classier than a buttery croissant filled with chocolate that originated in France!

Libra (September 23 - October 22) — Fried Chicken and Waffles

Libra, you are indecisive AF. That's why fried chicken and waffles is the brunch order that best represents you - are you a waffle or are you fried chicken? You really can't decide.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) — Spicy Breakfast Burrito 

Scorpios are, to put it simply, very intense, just like a spicy breakfast burrito. Only a strong-willed, courageous human would choose to eat a burrito covered in hot sauce and filled with jalapeños at 11 a.m. on a Sunday. Scorpio, you're a badass and we love you for it.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) — Crepes

Sagittarius, crepes are the brunch food that best represent you. This sign loves freedom, and crepes give you the freedom to choose any filling you want. Jam, Nutella, or plain sugar? It's whatever your heart desires, Sagittarius!