Meet the Reporter: What I'm doing to pass the quaran-time

As you know, coronavirus has shut down several schools across the country, including Arizona State.

137

Here in Arizona, our Governor just declared a statewide lockdown beginning Tuesday night. All non-essential businesses are closed and we are not allowed to be outside after 5pm. At my house, I have done several things to keep my mind working in this weird time. First, I've made sure to keep up on my homework daily, as if I were actually in school. This keeps a routine for myself and helps me focus on what I need to get done. Next, I have actually decided to order a lego set. No, I am not 6 years old, and this lego set is actually challenging. It keep my mind working and allows me to be a little bit creative. My family hasn't left the house in days which is good if you ask me and I'm hoping life will return to normal by summer.