Unpopular Opinion: I Choose Zaxbys Over Chick-Fil-A

and I'm not sorry.

9

I know, I know this is blasphemy. Chick Fil A chicken is the Lord's chicken. Don't get me wrong, you can't beat chicken minis in the morning, in fact, I'm pretty upset they don't serve those all day, but hear me out on this.

Chick-fil-A chicken is amazing, but besides putting that chicken on bread that's really all they have to offer. Yeah, they have a couple of salads, a wrap that requires a lot of ranches to choke down (sorry not sorry), and some milkshakes, but mainly just chicken. You can't argue that Zaxby's does not have more variety. I mean their salads are the best, and they have wings! what more could you ask for? Oh, and cheese bites. The only downfall to Zaxby's is they don't serve breakfast. All of the options Zaxby's has to offer to make up for this slight on their part in my opinion.

I have to wonder if the obsession with Chick Fil A is strictly modeled off its popularity with college students which is in turn based on the craze for chicken nuggets. Maybe my taste is just off and Chick Fil A is the better choice, but from what I've been hearing there are a few people on my side.