10 Funny YouTube Videos To Watch While Intoxicated

Okay so you don't HAVE to be intoxicated, but you'll probably laugh harder if you are.

117

Do you ever wonder if your favorite TV shows could be funnier? Well wonder no more my little chickens, this week's list is going to be clips from our favorite hilarious TV shows and sketch comedies. Strap in kids.

1. King Burger with Bon Qui Qui

Do you know how hard I laughed the first time I found this? Too hard. Way too hard.

2. Substitute Teacher

My mom has been an educator for her entire career and she literally almost peed herself laughing watching this clip. If you haven't seen it, you can MARCH YOURSELF DOWN TO OH-SHAG-HENNESEY'S OFFICE.

3. Reverse Villains

Okay so you aren't a real 90s kid if you didn't stay up late to watch Robot Chicken when you were in middle school because they came out with some GOOD ONES, including this. Negative Wonder Woman is my favorite.

4. Close Encounters

Kate McKinnon is the god I worship and nobody can keep a straight face while she does anything. She is perfect and this skit is just everything.

5. Family Feud Responses

Okay so this one is a bit long but I promise you, it is worth it. Steve Harvey is an under-appreciated comic genius and these people are just as funny.

6. Bloopers from your favorite shows and movies

So I chose Harry Potter and Friends because the bloopers crack me up. Seeing your favorite actors/characters just laugh out loud is probably one of my favorite things.

7. Anything from "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"

If you've never seen this show, drop whatever you are doing and find an episode on the internet because it is GOLD. COMEDY GOLD.

8. The "Games with Guests" playlist from The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Jimmy Fallon manages to get several dozen famous people each week to do absolutely ridiculous things. I've linked the entire playlist of over 470 videos here for you to get lost in. Go ahead. Go down the rabbit hole. I promise it's fun.

9. "EW" playlist from The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

If you don't think Jimmy Fallon dressing up as Sara with guests such as John Cena (as Addison Wyatt), Taylor Swift (as Natalie Benson), and Seth Rogan and Zac Efron (as Allison Donnolly and Brittany Anderson respectively) is funny, then you're wrong.

10. Pretty much any video from America's Funniest Home Videos

So this was big in the 80s and 90s when people would use video cameras to take home movies and wind up recording stupid stuff, but now that everyone has a video feature on their phone, videos are far more abundant. I picked this one because people falling down makes me laugh. Fun for the whole family.