10 Youtube Video Series You Have To Watch

Have you binged every Netflix show and ran out of YouTubers to watch? Here's a quick list of my favorite YouTube Series that are definitely worth checking out!

8

1.) Name of Series: 73 Questions

YouTube Channel: Vogue

Description: Often filmed at the luxurious homes of celebrities, 73 Questions by Vogue takes a look into the lives of A-list Hollywood stars. The camera follows the celeb around and the interviewer asks interesting and quirky questions, keeping the audience engaged for the whole video.

2.) Name of Series: Truth or Drink

YouTube Channel: Cut

Description: Mothers and daughters, fathers and sons, sisters, friends, roommates, and even bosses and employees, sit down at a small table to answer revealing questions. If they don't answer, they have to take a shot! If you don't want to watch the YouTube series, then definitely buy the game, available on the cut.games website.

3.) Name of Series: David's Vlogs

Youtube Channel: David Debris

Description: On David Dobrik's YouTube channel, there are over 600 videos of him and his hilarious friend group doing a range of crazy stunts. From driving a motorcycle over a pool to betting $10,000 in Vegas, the "vlog squad" is never boring to watch.

4.) Name of Series: Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts

Youtube Channel: The Late Late Show with James Corden

Description: This hilarious late show game, forces celebrities to spill the tea, otherwise they have to eat disgusting food, some of which included bull penis, jellyfish, and 1,000 year old egg nog.

5.) Name of Series: Hidden Camera Uber Prank

Youtube Channel: ayydubs

Description: Putting her improv skills to the test, alyx pranks her uber passengers, adopting a new character for each episode. Watch and laugh as the passengers react to the hilarious acts that Alyx puts on for each ride!

6.) Name of Series: Actors on Actors

Youtube Channel: Variety

Description: In this series, actors interview each other. Some popular episodes have included Margot Robbie and Jake Gyllenhaal, Adam Sandler and Brad Pitt, and Timothy Chalamet and Daniel Kaluuya.

7.) Name of Series: Odd Man Out

Youtube Channel: Jubilee

Description: In this series a group of people with something in common try to figure out who the liar is. For each round, one person is voted out until the remaining people think that the mole has been voted out. If the mole makes it to the last round, then they receive the entire cash prize. If the mole has been voted out, then the cash prize is split between the remaining people.

8.) Name of Series: Do All (blank) Think the Same?

Youtube Channel: Jubilee

Description: In these videos, people of a specific demographic line up. They are prompted with questions and step to the left if they agree and to the right if they disagree. Afterwards, they discuss why they chose their response.

9.) Name of Series: Celebrities Taking Lie Detector Tests

Youtube Channel: Vanity Fair

Description: In this hilarious series, celebrities answer a range of questions while strapped to a lie detector test. I'm sure their publicists don't love this kind of interview!

10.) Name of Series: Middle Ground

Youtube Channel: Jubilee

Description: In this series, people with opposing views come together to discuss the differences and similarities in their perspectives. By the end of the video, they usually find a middle ground, hence the name.