10 YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Life

10 Best Of The YouTube Channels That Will Change Your Approach​ To Life

Be prepared to have these channels change your life.

213
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2vodgsQPqVhbZNGNyjUiQ

If you love YouTube and need a pick me up I have the best channels for you. They will help you through some of the difficulties that make you feel like you are the only one going through it. If you are like me you enjoy spending some Friday and Saturday nights at home, I love to watch YouTube videos.

I am that girl that watches YouTube and drinks wine (or Arnold Palmers, mostly Arnold Palmers). These YouTube channels provide some of the best entertainment. I've been watching most of these channels since freshmen year of college.

Here is a list of some of the best YouTube channels that will change your life:

1. Allegra Shaw

Legra

Allegra Shaw is one of my favorite channels. She posts about everything from fashion to vlogs about her life and her boyfriend. She talks about the common things that girls in their 20's are going through. She is relatable and she has improved my fashion sense.

2. Klossy

Klossy

I've been watching Karlie Kloss YouTube channel Klossy since freshmen year of college. She is one of the most relatable supermodels. Her channel gives us an up close and personal approach into her life. She shows her behind the scenes action in her life. She is very funny and very entertaining.

3. Miss Alex

MissAlexBeautyX

Alex is a channel that I am new to. I've been watching her channel for a little over a year now. Alex is a fashion blogger and I have learned a lot of tips from her over the past year.

4. Sadie Robertson

Sadie Robertson

Sadie Robertson is a strong Christian role model. Her channel shows the struggles ad joys that she goes through living in the limelight as a young Christian woman. I have been following her page for the last 3 years.

5. Ashley Brooke

Ashley Brooke

Ashley Brooke is a fashion vlogger, who also shares common tips and life hacks. Some of my current fashion styles comes from Ashley Brooke. Some of her best videos include Q&A's with her fiance. Her channel gives you a feeling that you know her personally.

6. Meghan Rienks

MeghanRosette

Meghan Rienks is AH-MAZING!!! She is one of my favorite YouTube vloggers and I have been watching her for years. Her Q&A's are the best. There is nothing off limits in her life. She has the best upbeat and cheerful personality.

7. Sarah Belle

Sarah Belle

Sarah Belle and Meghan Rienks are OG YouTube royalty. They made vlogging on YouTube popular. I have been following her since for years. She is one of the perkiest people on YouTube. It feels like we have grown together over the last few years.

8. Fashion Influx

FashionInflux

One of the best fashion vlogs on YouTube. I just started watching this channel about a year ago. She has helped improve my closet. I have tried (and failed sometimes) to replicate some of the outfits that she puts together on her channel. She has helped improve how I dress up the basic tee and jeans.

9. Roxxsaurus

Roxxsaurus

If you are looking for pure entertainment, this is the page for. Becoming a Roxxsaurus was the best thing I did a year ago. She has this channel and also a channel that she does with her fiance, both channels are great.

10. Savannah Brymer

SavannahOfficial1

I saved the best for last. Once you start watching Savannah she will change your life. She is entertaining but real. I have learned a lot from her channel in the last year. Her channel offers a wide variety of videos to watch. Some of my favorites are the playlist and drive with me videos.

Be prepared to have these channels change your life. They all offer something different and they can give you some much-needed advice about life. If you are looking for some fun videos to watch on a Friday or Saturday night, then look no further then these channels.