My Top 8 YouTube Channels To Binge Watch

My Top 8 YouTube Channels to Binge Watch

Number 3 will have you dying of laughter!

43
David Dobrik

We all love to sit down and watch some Youtube videos every now and then! But what do we do once we have viewed all of our favorite creator's content? Well here are 8 Youtubers to binge if you need a laugh!

1. Shane Dawson

With almost 20 million subscribers, Shane Dawson was once famous for his parody and review videos, but has now become more professional regarding his youtube channel. He is now known for his multiple part series videos, most recently involving Tana Mongeau, Jeffree Star, and Jake Paul. He also does conspiracy videos and has a new conspiracy series, with the first installment debuting on his channel January 30th.

2. ElleOfTheMills

Elle Mills has just over 1,600,000 subscribers and is most famously known for her editing style. Mills has a very cinematic and film-like way of editing and her comedic timing is impeccable.

3. Cody Ko

Coming in at just over 2 million subscribers Cody Ko is one of the most entertaining youtubers to watch in my opinion. Especially his collabs with fellow youtube Noel Miller. The two have an ongoing series on Cody's channel called "Thats Cringe" where they watch and review cringe inducing videos. A couple of then episodes have gone viral and brought the two some attention online.

4. Emma Chamberlain 

Emma Chamberlain, while being a bit younger than some of the others on this list is still just as talented. She has a bit over 6,700,000 subscribers and is known for her brand of being an "everyday" and "relatable" type of girl. Her editing style is also extremely meme culture friendly and she often collabs with other channels such as The Dolan Twins and James Charles, who are collectively known as The Sister Squad.

5. Ryan Trahan

Ryan Trahan is also a very meme-culture friendly youtuber. With almost 999,000 subscribers he claims to bring "below average content every week". Ryan Trahan is known for his review style videos , some being parodies, while others are serious but no matter what he brings to the table that week it will most likely make you laugh.

6. Sarah Baska

With almost 1,400,000 subscribers Sarah Baska is possibly one of the most casual content creators on Youtube. Known for her hilarious story times and chit-chat videos she never fails to bring a smile with her wild antics.

7. Haley Pham

Haley Pham has almost 2 million subscribers and also never fails to make you laugh. She vlogs, does story times, tutorials, DIY's, along with so much more. While some of her videos are parodies, majority of them are not.

8. David Dobrik

David Dobrik comes in with over 10 million subscribers. Practically the king off vlogging, He and his friend group (known as the vlog squad) are known for their comedic vlogs and crazy antics.