Phoebe is a legend to say the least. She's quirky, crazy, a little oblivious, free-spirited and witty. If you've seen the hit television series Friends, and you know that you identify with this iconic character, Congratulations! Being the Phoebe in your friend group requires a lot of sass, going with the flow, some occasional guitar solos, a tad bit of awkwardness, expressing your feelings, and a whole lot of fun! It's an honor to be the Phoebe! Be proud! Some of your friends might be obsessive, competitive, organized, and structured like Monica. They might be egocentric, emotional, and snobby like Rachel. Monica and Rachel are so overrated. You're a lone wolf who knows how to have a good time. For those of you who are unsure, there are many signs that will expose you as the Phoebe that you truly are.
22. You know you're going to cause a scene wherever you go.
26. It's expected of you to be sassy.
Popular Right Now
Nicki Minaj lets the world know about her amazing Instagram skills in Beyonce's "Flawless," when she raps "Instagram another flawless pic." Do you have a #Flawless Instagram picture but need a clever caption to go with it? The Queen of Rap has plenty of Insta-worthy song lyrics.
*(Some lyrics have been edited to keep this article "PG". Feel free to look up the real Nicki Minaj lyrics if you hate the radio edit.)
When you want to diss a hater:
- 1. "You couldn't get a fan if it was hangin' from the ceilin."
2. "I'm throwing shade like it's sunny."
3. "I'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category."
4. "These (girls) couldn’t test me even if their name was Pop Quiz."
5. "Yo, people will love you and support you when it's beneficial. I'ma forgive, I won't forget, but I'ma dead the issue."
6. "Not that I don't got good vision, but I don't see competition."
7. "I’m Angelina, you Jennifer. Come on (girl), you see where Brad at."
8. "I look like "yes" and you look like "no"."
9. "But if you're ugly it's a no text zone."
10. "If you are my rival, then that means you're suicidal."
11. "Shout out to my haters, Sorry that you couldn't faze me."
12. "Trash talk to 'em then I put 'em in a Hefty."
13. "Like I mean I don't even know why you girls bother at this point. Like give up, it's me, I win, you lose."
14. "All these haters mad because I'm so established."
15. "Competition? why yes I would love some."
When you want to tell people how awesome you are:
- 16. "If I'm fake I ain't notice, cause my money ain't."
- 17. "You can hate me, but why knock my hustle? I'ma be the queen, no matter how they shuffle."
18. "Let me make this clear, I’m not difficult, I’m just ’bout my business."
19. "I'm feelin' myself."
20. "Excuse me honey, but nobody's in my lane."
21. "Put me on a dollar cause I'm who they trust in."
22. "I don’t say “Hi”, I say “Keys to the Benz.”"
23. "I've been hot since flip phones" "Running this game for 5 years. Guess that's why my feet hurt."
24. "Hotter than a middle eastern climate."
25. "My money’s so tall that my Barbies gotta climb it."
26. "No, I'm not lucky, I'm blessed, yes."
27."I ain't gotta compete with a single soul."
28. "'X' in the box, cause ain't nobody checking me."
29."Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm really such a lady."
30. "Honestly I gotta stay as fly as I can be."
When you're hanging with your clique:
- 31. "Cherish these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie, but there will never be a sequel."
32. "I’m with some hood girls lookin’ back at it."
33. "We dope girls, we flawless. We the poster girls for all this."
34. "Pretty gang, always keep them (boys) on geek."
35. "The night is still young, and so are we!"
36. "If you ain’t on the team, you playin’ for team D, ’Cause we A-listers, we paid sisters."
37. "Pretty (girls) only could get in my posse."
38. "Cause we the mean girls, y-yes we so fetch."
39. "We fresh to death, down to the shoes."
40. "Ain't at no wedding but all my girls cake tops."
41. "Got a whole bunch of pretty gang in my clique."
42. "Clap for the heavyweight champ, me, But I couldn't do it all alone, WE."
43. "Put your drinks up, It's a celebration every time we link up."
44. "I'm with some flawless (girls) because they be mobbin' pretty."
When you're hanging with your significant other:
- 45. "He tryna kick it like a ninja."
46. "He could tell that I was wifey material."
47. "Ayo, I just wanna be your first go to."
48. "You got spark, you, you got spunk. You, you got something all the girls want."
49. Find me in the dark, I'll be in the stars, Find me in your heart, I'm in need of your love."
50. "They holler at me, but it's you, you."
51. "I'm not living right, I’m not living if you’re not by my side."
52. "I just wanna be somebody that can add to, your wife, be a friend, be a teacher and a fan, too."
53. "I just wanna be your favorite."
54. "He was the realest, I was the baddest, we was the illest."
55. "I know you can save me and make me feel alive."
56. "Yes I'll be your girl, forever your lady, You ain't ever gotta worry, I'm down for you baby."
57. "Baby you my everything, You all I ever wanted."
When you're single and loving it:
- 58. "You could be the king, but watch the queen conquer!"
59. "Thats why I'm crowned queen, and I ain't looking for the prom king."
60. "I like independent, like July 4th."
61. "I ain't never need a man, to take care of me."
62. "He be like, "Yo, you so legendary", But he can tell just by my face he ain't getting any."
63. "I am not Jasmine, I am Aladdin."
64. "I don't even brake when I'm backing up, I'll swerve on a (boy) if he acting up."
65. "So many boys in here where do I begin?"
When you're just living life:
- 66. "I never worry, life is a journey. I just wanna enjoy the ride."
67. "Tonight is the night that I'ma get twisted."
68. "I’mma keep it movin', be classy and graceful."
69. "So make sure the stars is what you aim for, make mistakes though."
70. "And we gon' hangover the next day. But we will remember this day."
71. "My only motto in my life is don't lose."
72. "Take me, or leave me, I'll never be perfect. Believe me, I'm worth it."
73. "I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean you're alive."
74. "I wish that I could have this moment for life."
75. "If I scream, if I cry, It's only 'cause I feel alive."
76. "I can't believe it, it's so amazing. This club is heating, this party's blazing.""
77. "It's so amazing, I figured out this world is ours for the taking."
78. "I am not a girl that can ever be defined."
79. "I got next, I'm gonna shine."
80. "This is my moment I just feel so alive."
I've been a big sister for about 15 years now, and my little sister has indirectly caused me to think about myriad things. Here are just a few that others can surely relate to.
1. I basically got the beta version of Mom and Dad's parenting, while my little sister gets the release version.
2. I'm supposed to be my sibling's role model, but I'm a mess who has no idea what I'm doing. Surely there's someone more qualified out there.
3. I don't pick on my sister because I hate her, I pick on her because that's my God-given right.
4. It's not that my sibling is babied by my parents, it's just that they are treating me like an adult.
5. I'm told I was originally super excited to have a little sister, I wonder what changed. Like what could my sister have done as a baby or toddler that made me go, "no I'm pretty much done with you."
6. Where's my thank you for not making teachers hate my sister solely on the grounds that we're related?
7. Hypothetically, would I like you more if we were full sisters, or do I only dislike you half as much as I could since we're half sisters?
I wouldn't replace my sister with anyone else in the world, I can't wait to see what else she helps me to realize as we get older. She's slow to get the joke, stubborn and is a little tone-deaf, but she puts up with an overly sarcastic, equally tone-deaf me, and I love her.