You're Not Worth My Time

You're Not Worth My Time

A letter to the one who doesn't understand that I am done.

2546
You're Not Worth My Time
bathing888.blogspot.com

To the guy who doesn't respect relationships,

What brought you to this point? You dated someone in your past who has moved on from all those silly little games you played, and you just can't stand it, can you? Is that why you blow up our phones on the regular? Is that why you enjoy tormenting us? We're here to say no more.

What we had (or thought we had) is a thing of the past. We are finished for a reason and more than one reason at that. The drama and baggage that you carry with you is too much for anyone to handle, and if you don't change, no one is going to want any part of you.

Let's start with all those times you said, "Dump him, date me." My question to you is, if you say you care so much, you should ultimately care more about our happiness than winning us back. You should acknowledge and accept the fact that you're just not what we want anymore. And yeah, it's going to such. But that's life, and it's also called tough love,

What about all the times you treated me wrong and had no intentions of fixing it? I've found something better, and all of a sudden you're sorry for everything you did? No thanks. I know better.

Because of you, I have learned what I don't want out of a relationship. Because of you, I am strong enough to walk away from any man, because I know what I deserve now. Because of you, I can say that I've dated 'a guy like that' and I can keep other girls from falling for your stupid tricks.

Let's talk about the wasted time I spent trying to be something I wasn't for you. You didn't appreciate me. You didn't want me to be myself. You created a shell that I had to wear every time I was around you, and I've broken out of it. Someone else has shown me that you are the exact opposite of what every girl deserves to have. Love and be loved they say - I'm not even sure you know the meaning of that word.

I have grown up and moved on from your childish games, Try as you might, you will not change my mind and you will not be victorious in any way. I am happy, I am loved, and I am stronger than you. When you learn to appreciate a good girl, you will learn to do whatever it takes to not let her go - the first time.