You're Not Invited This Christmas Season

Sorry not sorry.

25
amazonaws.com

Dear Stress,

You're not invited this Christmas season. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh but there is no other way to put it. It's not me it is actually you and you should feel bad about it. I don't care when you hear about our family gatherings or our relaxing evenings but I will not let you through the door so don't even show up. You are not welcomed here at this time and there is nothing you can do to change my mind about this.

You see, you've been hanging around a lot and while I have put up with it for a while I can no longer acknowledge you over the holidays. I want to fully enjoy my Christmas break and really get to have a relaxing time with my family. I want to enjoy myself and live life to the fullest. I want to take it easy and not have a care in the world. I cannot do that with you around and I am sick of you.

You are never any fun and you always discourage me from my great ideas. You waste time and to be honest I do not have a lot of it. You are mean and a Debby downer. You're intrusive and unwelcomed and quite frankly you never know when to shut up. You get me distracted of the main picture and I think I can do better than you.

So feel free to go away and never come back. We are not getting back together anytime soon. I officially revoke your invitation which you seemed to create in your head to Christmas this year. I would say that i hope that we can still be friends, but honestly I don't even want to be civil strangers. I think it is best that we just let each other go. They say if you love something you let it go. I don't love you at all, but you are still going to have to go.

I have a feeling that this is going to be the best and biggest Christmas season ever without you around. No offense, actually yes offence, i think uninviting you to the family functions and memories might be my greatest idea this year. This breakup does not pain me at all. It is as if weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. If I ever run into again lets just not acknowledge each other. Stress you are literally so annoying and wish you nothing but the worst.

Life is too short to be hanging out with someone as lame as you. Life is too short to let you control so many aspects of my life. Life is way to short to listen to your negativity. This is exhausting we are never getting back together...like ever.