Your Work Week Told By Smashing Pumpkins Gifs

Today is the greatest day I've ever known.

38
Flickr

Working full time this summer? I hear that. From being the "coffee running" intern, to dealing with angry customers in retail to missing your subway during your morning commute. The work week can seriously drive you crazy. However, there are many natural ways to self-soothe yourself from a stressful day at work. One very popular method of self-soothing is listening to great music. One of my favorite bands of all time is the 90's alternative rock band, "The Smashing Pumpkins". They're angry, emotional and loud, which makes them a perfect band to scream the lyrics to while driving home from the office. That being said, here is your week told by Billy Corgan and the music of the "Smashing Pumpkins."

SUNDAY

The weekend has come to an end, and another work week lies ahead. Let's hope the week will go by fast!

MONDAY

"The world is a vampire, set to drain." Sounds like a typical Monday morning work day to me.

TUESDAY

"It's been a long week.' -Me, in the middle of a Tuesday.

WEDNESDAY

Humpday is killer but don't worry! You're only halfway there!!

THURSDAY

One more day!

FRIDAY

WE MADE IT!!!!

SATURDAY

Have a great week! Keep pushing through!