Your Starbucks Order Based On Your Zodiac Sign

There truly is something for everyone at Starbucks, even something to please all of the zodiac signs.
435

We all love Starbucks, or at least most of the population seems to enjoy it. The company is all around the United States and in some cities are seen on every block. This coffee company offers sweet treats, coffees, teas, and quick bites. There truly is something for everyone at Starbucks, even if you are not a fan of coffee or even their coffee in particular. Below is a list of what you should order at Starbucks based on your zodiac sign.

1. Capricorn (December 22 - January 19) - Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

Capricorns are very simple people and show self-control. A cold brew coffee is simple but just enough to give you that pick-me-up coffee feeling. Capricorns are also very unforgiving people but the flavor of vanilla should be enough to make any Capricorn content.

2. Aquarius (January 20 - February 18) - Iced Green Tea Latte

An Aquarius is very independent and original and what is more unique than a latte and a tea fused together. An Aquarius also is very creative and green tea is perfect for a creative soul.

3. Pisces (February 19 - March 20) - Violet Drink

Someone who is a Pisces is very complicated and enjoys alone time, which makes people curious about them. Pisces are very interesting people but very friendly towards others. The color purple is very appealing to others which makes this drink so fun and the drink is also very complicated in flavors between the blackberries and hibiscus, which is perfect for a Pisces.

4. Aries (March 21 - April 19) - Hot Chocolate

Most Aries are leaders and don't like to waste time. A hot chocolate is a very simple drink and can be made quickly for the impatient Aries. Aries are also confident and know what they want, nothing says confidence like ordering a hot chocolate on a cold day.

5. Taurus (April 20 - May 20) - Iced coffee with milk

Any Taurus is a very stable person and appreciates the practical approach to life. An iced coffee will be sure to satisfy them and is a very cheap and practical order.

6. Gemini (May 21 - June 20) - Iced Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher

A Gemini is powerful and a very outgoing person. This drink screams outgoing and the flavors of all the berries are very powerful. Sometimes a Gemini can be indecisive and inconsistent so this order will be sure to keep them in their powerful spot in life.

7. Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Chai Tea Latte

A cancer is a very loyal friend and likes to use their imagination. A chai tea latte is a very loyal drink because the flavors are sweet and spicy. The flavors throughout this drink will allow a Cancer to explore all of their thoughts and the flavors of this drink.

8. Leo (July 23 - August 22) Iced Caramel Macchiato

Leo's are the life of the party and like to be the center of attention. This drink is very popular and liked by many customers. When someone orders this drink you know they must be outgoing and confident.

9. Virgo (August 23 - September 22) - Vanilla Bean Frappuccino

A Virgo is a kind and hardworking person. A Virgo appreciates the simple things in life and nothing is more simple than the flavor of vanilla. With all the hard work Virgo do they need a cold and sweet drink to keep them going.

10. Libra (September 23 - October 22) - Breakfast sandwich and bottled water

A Libra is very cooperative and avoids confrontation. Most likely a Libra ordered something and the machine isn't working properly so they settled for a water and a snack instead.

11. Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) - Caffe Mocha

A Scorpio is fiery and brave just like this drink which is blended with espresso, mocha sauce, and steamed milk. A Scorpio can be very moody and short-tempered at times and this drink will keep them on their toes with the amount of caffeine.

12. Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) -Strawberry smoothie and a chocolate chip cookie dough cake pop

A Sagittarius is very generous and idealistic, which matches the strawberry smoothie because the smoothie is very generous with the berry flavor. A Sagittarius also likes to make a lot of promises and sometimes cannot keep them. This relates to the cookie dough cake pop because the amount of cookie dough in the cake pop sometimes doesn't deliver the yumminess you thought you were getting.

Next time you go to Starbucks order something according to your zodiac sign!