Your School Week as Told By Beyonce

Your School Week as Told By Beyonce

SLAY ALL DAY
34

WHERE MY BEY-HIVE AT ?!

Beyonce Knowles-Carter is unlike any entertainer in the last century. Yes you heard me right ! And while I am not one of the people who worships the ground she walks on I must admit that I do admire HER. Here are some lyrics sang by the Queen B herself to help you push through the week.

Monday: Irreplaceable. An ICONIC Bop ! Play this song on Monday to get you out of the Monday Blues. TO THE LEFT !

You must not know about me, you must not know about me
I could have another you in a minute
Matter of fact, he'll be here in a minute, baby
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking
You're irreplaceable

Tuesday: Diva - Since a Diva is the female version of a hustler then play this if you really bout them coins sis and you out here making moves on a TUESDAY!

When he pull up, wanna pop my hood up
Bet he better have a six-pack in the cooler
Gettin' money, divas gettin' money
If you ain't gettin' money, then you ain't got nothin' fo' me
Tell me somethin', (tell me somethin'): Where yo boss at (Where yo' boss at?)
Where my ladies up in here that like to talk back? (that like to talk back)
I wanna see her (I wanna see her), I'd like to meet ya (I'd like to meet her) What you say? (NOT TO ME!), she ain't n

o diva (she ain't no diva!)...

Wednesday: Formation - It's the middle of the week! Which is a great time as any to remind yourself who the baddest of them all is ! Ain't nothing like a good SLAY !

I see it, I want it, I stunt, yellow bone it
I dream it, I work hard, I grind 'til I own it
I twirl on them haters, albino alligators
El Camino with the seat low, sippin' Cuervo with no chaser
Sometimes I go off (I go off), I go hard (I go hard)
Get what's mine (take what's mine), I'm a star (I'm a star)
Cause I slay (slay), I slay (hey), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay), I slay (okay)
We gon' slay (slay), gon' slay (okay), we slay (okay), I slay (okay)
I slay (okay), okay (okay), I slay (okay), okay, okay, okay, okay
Okay, okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, I slay
Okay, ladies, now let's get in formation, 'cause I slay
Prove to me you got some coordination, 'cause I slay

Slay trick, or you get eliminated, I slay

Thursday: Grown Woman - Thursday ... People get so excited for the weekend that sometimes they step out of line. LUCKILY Auntie Bey has a song to REMIND THEM that you don't answer to them.

I’m a grown woman
I can do whatever I want
I’m a grown woman
I can do whatever I want
I can be bad if I want
I can do wrong if I want
I can live fast if I want
I can go slow all night long
I’m a grown woman

Friday: Upgrade U - This one of my personal faves ! This is a song that I play in the car on my way to work, or while I'm doing laundry or while I'm getting ready to go bust a move with my girls !!! Play this at the beginning and end of your Friday to set the whole weekend in place

You need a real woman in your life, that's a good look
Taking care of home and still fly, that's a good look
I'm a help you build up your account, that's a good look
Better yet a hood look, ladies that's a good look
When you're in them big meetings for the mills, that's a good look
It take me just to compliment the deals, that's a good look
Anything you cop I'll split the bill, that's a good look
Better yet a hood look, believ

e me, ladies that's a good look