Your Personality Related To NCIS Characters

Who are you most similar to at NCIS headquarters?
197

NCIS stands for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service, for those who are unaware. The team consists of special agents Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo, Timothy McGee, and Eleanor Bishop. The forensic scientist, Abby Scuito, and the forensic pathologist, Donald Mallard (Ducky), and Ducky’s assistant, Jimmy Palmer. Last, but not least, is Director Leon Vance. All of their personalities are different, but that makes them who they are. Here is a list of each one of their personalities, who are you like?

Special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs – He is stubborn, demanding, strict, and intuitive. Also, he is a very wary and cautious person, yet can be dangerous at times.

Special agent Anthony DiNozzo – He uses film references for everything possible, charming, a flirt, plays pranks constantly on his co-workers, light hearted nature and is very sharp.

Special agent Timothy McGee – Very smart, not very risk-taking, witty (at times), concerns about his friends, can be very serious (especially about his job).

Special agent Eleanor (Ellie) Bishop – Very smart and intuitive, can joke around with her co-workers, considerate, helpful.

Forensic scientist Abby Scuito – Smart and intellectual, very helpful, considerate of others, has a lot of fun, enjoys her job, very serious (with certain things), soft-hearted (most of the time), and can hold a grudge against someone.

Forensic pathologist Donald (Ducky) Mallard – Extremely smart and understanding, caring towards people he loves, cautious (but will take risks), can be hard to describe sometimes.

Forensic pathologists’ assistant Jimmy Palmer – Funny, sometimes awkward in certain situations, smart, caring, very cautious, a talker.

Director Leon Vance – smart, hot-headed (certain situations), demanding and stubborn, proud leader, cautious of his surroundings.

These are only a few of the characters that have been on the show, not all of them were included. This is also just a general overview of their personality. Their personalities make them who they are, just like yours makes you who you are.