Your Ideal Nancy Drew Interactive Mystery, According To Your Zodiac Sign

So many mysteries, and so few signs.

681

No matter one’s age, any amateur sleuth can revel in solving a mystery alongside Nancy Drew. However, what if one’s birthdate and zodiac sign influenced how much we might enjoy specific mysteries? If nothing else, maybe our preferences depend more on our astrological personalities than we think.

Find your sign below and discover which Nancy Drew mystery might be perfect for you.

1. Aries (March 21-April 19)

As usually one of the more ambitious zodiac signs, an Aries player will find that The Shattered Medallion meets all his or her completive needs. This quirkier game should also appeal to most players born under this fire sign because it offers a non-traditional setting and mystery through a New Zealand reality game show. Charge ahead through strenuous physical activities as Nancy Drew to both take down the competition and uncover the truth about elusive Sonny Joon.

2. Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Unlike its predecessor, a Taurus player usually prefers the comforts of home, and Secret of the Old Clock takes you all the way back to a seemingly idyllic life in 1930. As one of the more grounded earth sign, this player should especially enjoy the game’s glimpse into simpler times as Nancy cruises through town in search for clues and a hidden will. Pack your apron, putter and pearls, Taurus, because you’re going old school.

3. Gemini (May 21-June 20)

If anything, this air sign enjoys shooting the breeze, and Warnings at Waverly Academy relies on gossip and girl talk to discover the truth about academic sabotage. A Gemini is also known for being a fast learner, which makes Nancy’s job of blending in with the valedictorian candidates so much easier. A player born under this curious and social sign should solve this mystery with honors. Lastly, because of Gemini’s association with twins, this player should fit right in.

4. Cancer (June 21-July 22)

A Cancer usually values family and friends above anyone else, and Ransom of the Seven Ships proves this player’s loyalty as Nancy drives and sails around a deserted island searching for Bess. Since this water sign can also understand emotions more than most, a Cancer player might best appreciate George’s urgency to find her cousin. Leave no shell nor treasure chest unturned in this game as you dive to discover both Bess’s kidnapper and the treasure’s location.

5. Leo (July 23-August 22)

This fire sign combines the former’s leadership qualities with an irresistible cheerfulness, which Nancy and her friends need to prove her innocence in Alibi in Ashes. A player born under this sign will work tirelessly to identify the true arsonist but can still have a good time navigating Nancy’s hometown. Because a Leo also values time and fun with friends, he or she will especially appreciate being able to play as Bess, George and Ned as well.

6. Virgo (August 23-September 22)

This earth sign usually enjoys exploring the great outdoors more than most, and The Secret of Shadow Ranch keeps Nancy communing with nature from dawn to dusk. A Virgo is also famous for being practical and analytical, two traits which Nancy will need to figure out both past and present romances. A Virgo player should also appreciate the value of hard work, and this game’s characters keep Nancy as busy as a farmhand before she can track down clues.

7. Libra (September 23-October 22)

As likely the most diplomatic sign of the zodiac, a Libra player understands that some people simply need to stay on their own sides of the train. This air sign insists on equality and justice despite one’s status, two concepts of which Nancy occasionally has to remind the more self-centered characters in Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon. Fortunately for this social sign, the Hardy boys are also present to help Nancy solve her multiple mysteries.

8. Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

Even though much of the game takes place in the woods, this water sign has exactly the resourcefulness that Nancy needs in Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake. Who knew a screwdriver had so many uses? This game takes roughing it to the next level. A player born under this sign can appreciate Nancy’s resilience as she hunts for the truth about her friend’s new home and neighbors, regardless of their interference or a dead tree blocking her exit.

9. Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Since a Sagittarius generally enjoys deep thinking, a player born under this sign will likely dig in to discovering the ancient Egyptians’ philosophies in Tomb of the Lost Queen. This fire sign values being able to learn about different cultures, and this game encourages Nancy to travel to another continent and time as she explores both an archaeological and burial site. Dust off some relics and refill your canteen, because treasure and truth await.

10. Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Usually, a Capricorn is extremely responsible and values tradition, probably just as greatly as a few of the more eccentric characters in The Captive Curse. In this game, the old world coincides with the new as a timeless legend threatens modern damsels in distress. Fortunately, neither Nancy nor a player born under this sign is quick to believe in superstitions. Take the practical path in this mystery as you discover the true monster in the castle.

11. Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

This air sign is a true humanitarian, which is why an Aquarius player will especially appreciate the marine life debate in Danger on Deception Island. Fortunately, an Aquarius is also able to see both sides of an argument. This sign will use his or her progressive thinking and intellect to help Nancy solve everything from vandalism to thievery as the different characters struggle to decide what is best for an orphaned Orca whale and their own businesses.

12. Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Since this water sign is usually the most spiritual and intuitive, a Pisces player will be able to exceptionally uncover the ghostly truths in Shadow at the Water’s Edge. Join Nancy to solve the source of a ryokan’s rumors and help a grieving family find closure. This water sign is also one of the more emotional, which enables such a player to better empathize with the characters’ longings. Like the water, there might be more beyond the surface.