Your Hogwarts House Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Because everyone needs this in their life.

645

Love Harry Potter? Awesome. You found the right article.

Don't love Harry Potter? Wrong. You do and this is just the article you needed in your life.

1. Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18): Slytherin

Your shy, quiet, yet energetic nature and feeling of being constrained and held back fits with the Slytherin mold. You use your mind for everything. Are always out to use your skills and show off what you can do.

2. Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20): Ravenclaw

With your strengths being including intuition, wisdom, and understanding, you align perfectly with Ravenclaw. The house is known for their knowledge and intellectual skills which will support your strengths and allow you to flourish.

3. Aries (Mar 21 - April 19): Gryffindor

Your characteristics include: Courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate. These all support your destined house of Ravenclaw, home to the famous Harry Potter himself.

4. Taurus (April 20 - May 20): Hufflepuff

You are overall friendly with everyone and make friends easily. You care about others and help others when needed just like every Hufflepuff does. You are reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable.

5. Gemini (May 21 - June 20): Gryffindor

Your curiosity and ability learn quickly put you right into the Gryffindor house. Because of your adaptability, you are ready for anything and you embrace the change that each new day brings.

6. Cancer (June 21 - July 22): Hufflepuff

Loyalty, imagination, emotion, and sympathy are the strong characteristics that lead you to be housed in Hufflepuff. You surround yourself with good people, stand by anyone close to you, and you feel and care for others.

7. Leo (July 23 - Aug 22): Gryffindor

All Gryffindors carry a burning passion, light and humorous air around them, and let their creativity run wild. You carry just those traits. It also helps that your symbol is a lion.

8. Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22): Ravenclaw

You think about things critically, work hard to find the answers, and you are always practical. Ravenclaw looks for characteristics such as these and you are a spitting image of what a Ravenclaw should be.

9. Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22): Hufflepuff

In a crisis, you are the one they call. When others are arguing, you help ease the tension. You are cooperative, diplomatic, fair-minded, and social. You are a perfect Hufflepuff.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21): Slytherin

As a Scorpio, you align with Slytherin through your resourcefulness, passion, and stubbornness. You fight your own battles and are strong-minded, but you are an amazing friend and a true friend when you are close with someone.

11. Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21): Ravenclaw

You strive to achieve your goals, you are idealistic, you question and wonder about things to find the answers. These are all perfect traits for a Ravenclaw. You seek knowledge and set goals to always be working your mind and bettering yourself.

12. Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19): Slytherin

Like all other Slytherins, you take control, you are serious, and wish to be at the top. Determination and hard work get you where you want to be and you are a strong and influential leader when you are passionate about your cause.

To take an actual house quiz, Pottermore is the website you are looking for.

Keep on keeping on my fellow Potterheads.