Your College Grades Aren't The End Of The World

They may seem like it, but they will never compare to your happiness.

We have all been there one time or another. The stress and constant battle of trying to get that one grade up. But, is it worth shattering your mental health for?

Sure, you have worked really hard. That one professor just doesn't understand and isn't cutting you any slack.

When you are crying over the exam that you need to pass the class, stressing over the 30 point quiz, or having a panic attack about the project due at midnight, remember to breathe.

Your college grades do not define your worth or who you are. You will grow up and get married, have a yard with little kids, and you will be happy. It is what you make of it.

You will have a job and you will support your loved ones.

I know in this moment right here right now it seems like the end of the world if you get a C on an assignment. It is not just a piece of paper, it does show your hard work and dedication to your academics. Although, it does not define your life.

I am someone who needs to remind myself of this 24/7 in order to function weekly.

When you are feeling like it is the end of the world due to college stress, take a minute for yourself. Go to Chick Fil A, hangout with your friends down the hall, color in your coloring book, watch your favorite TV show. You know yourself better than anyone else.

Never let your academics try to define who you are. You got this.