Your Anxious Brain As Told By Gifs

Your Anxious Brain As Told By Gifs

So you have a fair share of anxiety?

Well here is a nice little flimsy band aid of relatable humor to stick over that turning gyre of a brain you got there.

11

Ever seen a gif that just describes what you are feeling exactly? Yeah, well me too. So, here is all the gifs that I think best describes a brain while going through anxiety.

It's The Little Things That Wake You Up And Keep You Up

Do you know that nagging thought that creeps into your mind? The thought of did I grab my card from the table or did I remember to close the garage door. It creeps in your head until you have to go and check in order to feel comfortable. Example: Wait did I say something rude to someone and is that the root cause of why my text is not getting a response and do they hate forever for that one thing....or.....or.... and it goes on and on in the ever swirling anxious mind.

The Major Unanswered Questions In Life

Have you ever just took a moment to have an existential crisis and then that moment is more like a two to four hour period of pure perplexion. I mean where do you go when you die? What do people in comas see? Why do dogs really like people but then cats could care less? Why does citrus flavoring not taste like actual citrus fruit? Its never-ending maddening questions that sneak up on you and leave you slinked in your chair, wide-eyed and bewildered.

The Have To's

You when someone gives you a list or you give yourself a list of have-to's. It is super shocking and honestly always feels like a lot regardless of how long the list is in actuality.

That Little Thing Again

WAIT THOUGH DID YOU ACTUALLY TURN OFF YOUR BEDROOM DOOR?

DID YOU REALLY LOCK YOUR CAR DOOR OR ARE YOU GOING TO BE GETTING ROBBED BECAUSE OF YOU YOU BIG DUMB DUMB??

Feelings Of Inadequacy

Just one little mistake causes a domino cringe attack on the little black and white blocks that were holding up your well-deserved confidence and suddenly you are going over and knocking over the next one. It is frustrating and you know you should get out of this and have productive thoughts but of course you lately only feel like it is productive to put down yourself.

The Ever Shortness Of Life

The sudden thought that one day you and everyone you know will die and you start to wonder if you have lived a full life. The dark stare down as your mind seems to spindle.

Post Existential Crisis You 

Then finally once you are out of that existentialism moment and you can fully understand all that you have just thought about and also all the time you have wasted worrying over those big questions.

The Little Freaking Thing Again

DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE HARRY????

DID YOU???

But seriously though....did you lock your car?

Feeling Good After A Little While Of Angst

Suddenly the anxious little grey cloud floats away for a bit and what's left is a cool wash cloth saying all is okay and for a bit, you can just be happy.

But Then BAM

OH SNAPPPP

Actually Panicking

HERES A PANIC ATTACK

Having The Panic Pass And Feeling Level...Kinda 

You trying to just learn to balance yourself out but be very vigilant because you are a good person with anxiety and you know yourself.

In reality though....

Waiting For The Next Rollercoaster

You just got Nic Caged three times....

Have a marvelous day sweet child and keep on fighting the good fight. When you get a little anxious just start an article in which the whole goal is to Nic Cage people. Or just send your friends a whole bunch of Nic Cage gifs, that may actually be easier.