You Will Find A Job You Love

You Will Find A Job You Love

Deciding what you want to be can be so difficult.
136

There are those people who know from the moment they start kindergarten what they are going to do with their lives.Then there is the rest of us who go through a constant battle of figuring out the route to take to a wonderful career and happiness. It is important to know that no matter what path you take it will turn out okay.

There are so many options that include going to a four-year college, a two-year college, or no college at all. Throughout all of those options, not a single one is better than the other one. All are meant for someone. Remember what is best for someone else may not be the best path for you and that too is okay!

Then there is those of us who go to school, but still, have no plan set in place. We ask ourselves questions like what should I major in? What degree should I get? Should I continue my education after graduation? We ask those questions over and over again and the answers to them change each time.

Our freshmen year of college passes and all of a sudden we have completed our general education requirements and it's crunch time to decide. It can seem like you are planning absolutely everything for the rest of your life. While partially true, never think that you can not change your mind. There will always be options and paths to take that will lead you to where you want to be.

It is important to keep in mind that you just need to breathe and think about things that you really enjoy, there truly is something for everyone, and while it may take some time to figure out what that something is, it will come to you. The degree that you will go after will not lead you only towards one specific job, there will be many within that degree that you can go after.

Sometimes the best way to find out what is best for you is trial and error. Don't be afraid to apply for any job, you have to believe in yourself and go after what you want! Be confident in your skills and your education, it will get you far in any direction you choose to go.

There is a chance that you will end up in a place that you never even thought of, and it could turn into an opportunity that you love! While it is okay not to know what you want to be, do your best to keep all of your doors open, you never know which way you will turn.

Be sure to remember that no matter what direction you take pick the one that is the best for you and only you. The only one that it will effect in the end is yourself, so be sure you are doing it for you. You never know who you will end up helping or what your career will do for you.