13 Theories For 'YOU' Season 3 So Crazy That We're Dying To See If They're True

See you soon, neighbor.

13955

If you haven't binged "YOU" season two yet, what are you waiting for?

It's the new year which means it's the perfect time to begin a new series. If you haven't seen "YOU" season one or two yet, stop reading and get going!

If you have watched both seasons and are ready for those season three theories, you've come to the right place.

The neighbor woman at the end of the season is Joe's mother.

The neighbor woman at the end of the season is Beck.

Love is not pregnant...

...and if she is, it's not Joe's baby. 

Joe has plans to kill Love.

Joe will kill Love's family for enabling her killing sprees. 

Ellie is headed for NYC in season three to find out more about Joe.

Love will die in season three and Joe will be a single dad in season four. 

Joe is going to be caught for killing Henderson.

The Salinger family P.I. will be coming back in season three to grill Joe some more. 

Officer Fincher will be killed by Joe and/or Love.

The O.G. Will Bettelheim will be coming back for some sweet, sweet revenge.

Joe is going to be killed by one of the people he's wronged.