You Know You Went To A Christian School When...

Jesus is watching!

58
You Know You Went To A  Christian School When...
tumblr.com

Growing up in a small Christian school, I realized that there are a few things that are an expectation if you attend a school similar to mine.

1. Khakis Khakis Khakis

We all have at least five pairs of khakis... but only wear one or two pairs because the other ones are frumpy looking.

2. No Physical Contact

Got a best guy friend? Don't even try to give him a hug.

3. You'll probably end up dating that best guy friend.

There aren't very many to pick from anyway, so you might as well pick one you can stand for more than 10 minutes.

4. Everyone knows EVERYTHING

Don't try to have secrets because if you tell one person, the whole school knows. And when I say the whole school, I mean the teachers, the lunch ladies, the middle schoolers... everyone.

5. You'll have no clue what you're doing in college.

Most people start drinking and partying in high school, but you wouldn't have even dared. So when you get to college you're the cute little newbie and everyone makes fun of the fact that you have no clue what you're doing.

Going to a small private school definitely had its ups and down, but just keep doing you. College opens a lot of doors that weren't available in high school, and it is so much more fun. Just keep the things you learned in your high school always in the back of your mind, and you'll be fine!