OnBuy Wants To Pay You To Test Sex Toys

Oh yeah, you read that right, OnBuy.com is on the lookout for their perfect "Intimate Customer Service Manager."

You would be expected to learn all the ins and outs about sex and, specifically the companies' Sex & Adult section. One quick scroll through the website and I can already tell it's filled with fun. From erotica to lube to BDSM instruments and sex furniture, it sounds like they've got it all.

Flexible hours. Work at home (because, well...). A reasonable amount of money. And sex toys galore. What more could you ask for?

To be an experienced expert on the online marketplace's intimacy toys, you would naturally have to try out all the products before you give candid feedback and service to customers. You can't answer questions about a product you never tried before! Accordingly, you would receive new adult-friendly toys every month. Yes, this means the job requires you to practice your self-love skills. How else will you honestly tell your manager what improvements can be made to these risque trinkets?

If you didn't already realize, sex is happening and as one would expect, it influences the business world.

The company receives 500 sex toy-related questions a month and they need a professional to help satisfy their customer's needs. Many shoppers seek advice, tips and tricks, and just the general how-to kind of questions, so as the official sex toy tester, you would be able to handle all the queries.

The Founder of OnBuy.com, Cas Paton, recognized that sex is happening and consumers need someone to talk about sex with. And I'm in, let's talk about sex. I'm all for opening up and diving into the pleasure-filled conversation that is sexual health, which includes masturbation and introducing desirable toys into your sex life.

There's no reason to be ashamed of sex and, if anything, we should be proud that people are seeking help. Sexual care is essential to our overall health and so is learning how to properly clean our sex toys!

The moral of the story is, you'll have all the sex toys at your fingertips, you'll have an orgasm or two, and you'll be helping others do the same. If you're just as intrigued as I am, applications are accepted until February 28, 2020.

Who's with me?

Follow Swoon on Instagram.