Y'all Some Haters

In life or even online, have you ever witnessed an ignorant person speaking ill of someone and their life and just thought to yourself “why the hell do you even care??” In my 20 years of life, I have learned that if it does not help, harm, or hinder me, anyone, or anything that I care about, then it does not deserve my attention. There are too many people worried about the next person as if the choices they make in their life have some profound effect onto their own. Have you people never heard of minding your own damn business? I continuously hear and see on my Twitter feed, and in person, negative chatter about aspects of someone else’s life. Whether that chatter be about someone’s look, sexual orientation, sexual life, or just lifestyle. The unnecessary disturbing comments are one of those things that people cannot seem to avoid, as if it’s in their genes to just be a hater. Those who are bitter are the ones who have the time to talk endless shit, and are clearly too concerned about what Bobby, Bill, and Betty have got going on in their lives. This most commonly occurs with celebrities. In reality, famous people are just like everyone else except they might have a little more money, and their lives are also under a microscope. While being famous does allow one to fall victim to shit talking, this does not mean it is okay because when it all boils down, does the opinion of some random really matter to Queen Bey? NOT LIKELY. So, in the end, what one hater says seems pointless and just makes them look like a crusty miserable. While most haters often focus their aggressions toward celebrities, there are quite a number who tend to focus on their similar counterparts such as classmates, coworkers, and sometimes even ex friends. They are usually the ones who tend to call individuals ugly, slut shame, body shame, and keep tabs on others. Like, they are the ones who literally have no lives and I just don’t get it. Is your life so uneventful that you have to fill your daily void with gallons of haterade? The deep seeded insecurity just seeps out of their pores, and it’s just honestly and truly sad. You have to let people be great and this entails leaving people the hell alone. Just a word of advice: if you’re a hater, GO GET YOU SOME MONEY, BUM.