7 Reasons Why Being A Junior In College Sucks

Graduation is coming faster than you think!

277
Unsplash

1. It's the year where you're still trying to enjoy being a college student while trying to get your life together.

It's time to chill out on all the partying and realize that you only have two years left before you get a bachelors degree.

2. Everyone is expecting you to be getting an internship or job in your field but in reality, you’re working a part-time job that has absolutely nothing to do with your major.

"I mean I swear I'm looking, but it's so hard to find a job without experience and I have to have a part-time job to get money in my pocket somehow!"

3. From "fratting" to napping.

Fratting? You are so sleep deprived that there's hardly any energy left for that anymore. Any chance you have to sleep you need to take advantage of.

4. It’s the beginning of upper division course work.

Yeah, you actually have to try in our classes now. None of that BS you did freshman and sophomore year.

5. Realizing a quarter of your bank account balance has gone to your coffee addiction.

Whether it's ground coffee beans for your coffee machine, K-cups for your Keurig or getting a latte from your local coffee shop, you have to admit you've spent a little too much money trying to keep yourself awake. It's fine though, I mean you only need just enough for two more years and It's nothing compared to your tuition!

6. Turning 21 and trying to handle alcoholic tendencies.

"I've been waiting to turn 21 forever, a couple cocktails won't hurt, right?" Well, your grades might!

7. You only have another year left.

Time is going by faster than you think. Before you know it, you'll be a senior and then you're finally done! As much as you have waited for this day, you don't want to have a bachelors degree still working a job that is irrelevant to your major. You better figure out your game plan and quick!