WrestleMania Rumors Arise Ahead Of The Event

7 Hours is a lot of wrestling.

16
Tampa Bay Times

Recent rumors have indicated that this year's WrestleMania may be 7 hours long.

The event, which takes place at the Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Flordia, has seven confirmed matches so far.

These include:

A WWE Championship match between Randy Orton (who won the Royal Rumble) and Bray Wyatt (the current champion).

A WWE Universal Championship match between Brock Lesnar and Goldberg (who became the champion by beating Kevin Owens at Fastlane). It should be noted that when the two first fought at Wrestlemania 20, they put on what is considered to be one of the most disappointing Pro Wrestling matches of all time.

A Smackdown Women's Championship match between Alexa Bliss and "all available Smackdown women competitors"

and the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale (which has been a yearly contest since 2014), with Mojo Rawley and Apollo Crews being the only two confirmed competitors so far.

The rest of the card indicates that nearly every championship will be contested at this year's WrestleMania sans the Smackdown Tag Team Championship, which is a shame since American Alpha is a fairly popular tag team.

Additionally, it has also been announced that The New Day (Xavier Woods, Kofi Kingston, and Big E) will be serving as the event's hosts. Given how over with the fans that the three are, it seems that their hosting will be one of the event's highlights.

WrestleMania will be broadcast on April 2.