The 5 Worst Kids Shows From A Parent Who has The Theme Songs Stuck In Her Head

The annoying, the awful, and the catchy

If you're a parent, you're familiar with the ridiculous amount of children's shows that are readily available. You probably find yourself mumbling the theme songs under your breath at times. Some of these shows are great in that they teach valuable lessons. Others are just downright obnoxious. With the variety available, it's pretty easy to weed out the good from the bad. The following are some of the worst.

1. "Peppa Pig"

This show teaches absolutely nothing to the children viewing the show. The show follows the life of Peppa, a small pig, and her friends who represent different animal species. Every single time one of the animals says anything, it's followed by the respective sound of the animal. The vast majority of the show focuses on Peppa, so quite a bit of snorting is involved. There are no life lessons and the majority of the time the children in the show are left to their own devices.

2. "Max and Ruby"

This show focuses on a pair of sibling bunnies. Parents and adults in general are scarce in this cartoon. Ruby is the elder sister of a wily and mischievous young Max. Ruby herself is barely out of her beginning years. She's a member of a Girl Scout-like organization, experiments with make-up, and still plays with dolls. There is no logical explanation for her to be taking care of her brother on her own. Ruby is also generally so focused on her own activities that she constantly neglects her brother's needs. Not to mention, the theme song is literally their names being played on repeat.

3. "Caillou"

Caillou is a little boy who constantly whines about literally everything on the planet. The minute that he doesn't get his way in even the slightest form it's met with the overly whiny voice of Caillou. His parents and other adults in his life constantly appease him in order to end his complaining. Not to mention the theme song is one of the worst things to have stuck in your head at the end of the day.

4. "Teen Titans Go"

The older Teen Titans focused on the super heroes and their development into young adults. They battled evil villains while also dealing with puberty on their own. However, with the switch to Teen Titans Go, the once lovable heroes turned into a joke. The entire subplot of the show is to showcase how immature and irresponsible these "heroes" are.

5. "Spongebob Squarepants"

This one is relatively self-explanatory. The theme song is awful, but unfortunately catchy enough that it can get stuck in your head for days on end. The main character of the show prides himself on being the most obnoxious person to ever exist. His laugh sets teeth on edge and he lacks the intelligence to properly function the vast majority of the time. Not to mention, the show often delves into darker subject matter in the form of bad jokes.