5 Fashion Trends Of 2019 That Definitely Need To Stay In 2019

Certain trends are simply overrated, and we've all seen them too often.

22

Every year, there are fashion trends that should stay in that year. Certain trends are simply overrated, and we've all seen them too often. There are many fashion trends in 2019 that need to go, but I picked out the ones that I've come across the most often as a college student. Please leave these five fashion trends in 2019. Thank you.

Fishnet stockings

I've seen these worn way too many times at raves. I just don't see the appeal of them. I can't imagine how many times your foot or toe would get caught in the netting when you try to put them on.

False eyelashes

Falsies are really cute... when they aren't overused. Sometimes, I see girls with thick layers of falsies, and I wonder how they don't fall off by themselves. Maybe they were hot glued on... who knows?

Fanny packs

I'm sure fanny packs are very convenient, especially if you don't want to carry too much with you, but they just don't look right to me when they're worn around the waist. Maybe I've just seen too many people wear them.

Slides

I can't count the number of times where I've seen slides being worn in the most inappropriate times. I've seen them worn in the rain and snow and even during formal gatherings. I just don't get it.

Excessively long artificial nails

Personally, I've just never been a fan of long nails, but when I see people with excessively long ones, I cringe a little. Isn't it hard to use your phone, open the door, and hold a pen with them on?