21 Worship Songs That Prove Your Worth

Everyone gets depressed. Down in the dumps. Just plain sad. When this happens, you start to pick at yourself. Pointing out every flaw, every mistake, every insecurity until you feel completely worthless. We don't want to feel that way, but we are our own worst critics. We know what hurts and what is a sensitive subject, so it's easy to bully ourselves until we feel like we are scrapping the bottom of the barrel. But, God knows you and your heart. He knows what makes you happy and knows the beauty of your soul. These 25 songs may not get you to love yourself just yet, but they will help you see that somebody loves you.

1. "Broken Vessels" cover by Jess and Gabriel

"You take our failure, You take our weakness. You set Your treasure in jars of clay. So take this heart, Lord, I'll be Your vessel. The world to see, Your life in me."

2. "Beloved" by Jordan Feliz

"You are beloved. Let it soak into your soul. Oh, forget the lies you heard, rise above the hurt, and listen to these words."

3. "No Longer Slaves (Live)" by Bethel Music

"You split the sea, so I could walk right through it. My fears were drowned in perfect love. You rescued me and I will stand and sing, I am the child of God."

4. "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail" by Hillsong UNITED

"Your grace abounds in deepest waters. Your sovereign hand will be my guide. Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me, you've never failed and You won't start now."

5. "Break Every Chain" by The Digital Age

"You're the all sufficient sacrifice so freely given such a price."

6. "Let There Be Light" by Bryan & Katie Torwalt

"There is a light chasing the human heart. The breath of life redeeming every part. Breathe over me, You know I need it. You will lead us all home."

7. "Shekinah (Live)" by Forerunner Music, Jaye Thomas, & Cory Asbury

"You move and we want more, You speak and we want more. You move and we want more; we want the fullness."

8. "O Come to the Altar (Live)" by Elevation Worship

"Are you hurting and broken within? Overwhelmed by the weight of your sin? Jesus is calling. Have you come to the end of yourself? Do you thirst for a drink from the well? Jesus is calling."

9. "God with Us (feat. Bryan Torwalt) [Live]" by Jesus Culture

"When I was afraid, You were with me. And You lifted me up, and You lifted me up."

10. "King of My Heart" by Bethel Music

"Let the King of my heart, be the mountain where I run, the fountain I drink from. Oh, He is my song. Let the King of my heart be the shadow where I hide, the ransom for my life. Oh, He is my song."

11. "Scars" by I AM THEY

"Darkest water and deepest pain, I wouldn't trade it for anything. 'Cause my brokenness brought me to you and these wounds are a story you'll use."

12. "Steadfast" by Sandra McCracken

"I will set my hope in your love, O Lord, and your faithfulness will prove. You are steadfast, steadfast."

13. "Look Up Child" by Lauren Daigle

"You're not threatened by the war. You're not shaken by the storm. I know You're in control. Even in our suffering, even when it can't be seen, I know You're in control."

14. "Elohim (Live)" by Hillsong Worship

"God is patient. God is kind. He does not envy. He does not boast. His ways are higher than my own, His thoughts consume the great unknown. Of this alone I am sure, my God is love."

15. "Through All of It" by Colton Dixon

"I have won and I have lost. I got it right sometimes, but sometimes I did not. Life's been a journey. I've seen joy, I've seen regret. Oh and You have been my God through all of it."

16. "Jesus Paid It All" by Kings Kaleidoscope

"Lord, now indeed I find, Thy power and Thine alone, Jesus died my soul to save, And melt my heart of stone."

17. "Almighty" by Jared Anderson

"Eyes like fire. Face like the sun. A voice like thunder. Who was, and is and is to come."

18. "Spirit of the Living God" by Meredith Andrews

"When you come in the room, when you do what only you can do, it changes us. It changes what we see and what we seek. You're changing everything."

19. "TESTIFY" by NEEDTOBREATHE

"Into the wild, canyons of youth. Oh, there's a world to fall into. Weightless we'll dance, like kids on the moon. Oh, I will give myself to you as soon as you start to let go."

20. "Touching Heaven" by JOHNNYSWIM

"All I see are angels. All these streets are gold that lead to you. If touching love is touching God, no wonder I'm in heaven, when I'm holding you."

21. "Reckless Love" by Cory Asbury

"Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me. You have been so, so good to me. Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me. You have been so, so kind to me."

22. "Only Jesus" by Casting Crowns

"Did I live the truth to the ones I love? Was my life the proof that there is only One? Whose name will last forever?And I, I don't want to leave a legacy. I don't care if they remember me. Only Jesus."

23. "Not In A Hurry" by Will Reagan

"Open my eyes, I want to see You more clearly. Open my ears, I want to hear You speak. Tell me your thoughts, what's on Your mind. I'll be your friend, I want to see through Your eyes."

24. "Yes and Amen" by Housefires

"Father of kindness, You have poured out of grace. You brought me out of darkness. You have filled me with peace."

25. "Let It Happen" by United Pursuit

"And He calls each one of us by our names to come away. And He whispers to your heart to let it go and to be alive."

To God, you are a light, a gift, and a promise. He cherishes you in every way possible, ways that you can't even imagine. So, whatever you are hurting yourself over, God will be there waiting to clean up your wounds. The world's most beautiful gifts weren't made in a day. Your confidence won't either. But, by walking hand and hand with God, you will realize that you are perfect in the eyes of the One who matters most.