17 Workout Songs To Break A Sweat To

17 Workout Songs To Break A Sweat To

From electric to Latin there is always something to move to.

264
17 Workout Songs To Break A Sweat To
Unsplash

As a group fitness trainer, I have listened to a plethora of songs that can get a large group of people moving, jumping, and, my favorite, sweating. I like to listen to a variety of genres that all get my blood pumping and muscles warm. From electric to Latin there is always something to move to.

Here are 17 of my favorite workout jams:

1. Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz's "Get Low"

Youtube

One of the best songs to squat, drop, and, even, burpee to.

2. Hermitude's "The Buzz"

Youtube

Feel the burn as you get your cardio in and run along to this tune.

3. OutKast "Hey Ya!"

Youtube

I love to sing along to this song as I'm feeling the burn.

4. Britney Spears's "Toxic"

Youtube

I just can't help myself.

5. TST and twoloud's "Drop It Like This"

Youtube

I better see you drop it!

6. American Authors's "Best Day of My Life"

One of my favorite cool down songs. The lyrics just make me feel so good about the workout I just accomplished.

7. Armin Van Buuren's "Another You"

Youtube

I listen to this song in and out of the gym.

8. Taio Cruz's "Dynamite"

Youtube

I mean... classic.

9. Steve Angello and Laidback Luke's "Show me Love"

YoutubeI usually warm up to this song, but it can work for anything!

10. Calvin Harris's "You Used To Hold Me"

This song always seems to motivate my group to push just a little harder!

11. David Guetta and Showtek's "Bad"

Youtube

I love this song and always push a little harder when it comes on.

12. Jax Jones and Demi Lovato's "Instruction"

Youtube

Come on ladies, let me see what you got!

13. Yellow Claw's "DJ Turn It Up"

Youtube

This song will get you shaking, moving, and, most definitely, sweating.

14. Linkin Park's "Linkin Park"

Youtube

Release your angst while listening to their angst.

15. Sam Sure's "Hunger"

Youtube

Great cool down song to bring down your heart rate to.

16. Maluma's "Corazón"

Youtube

I don't know about you, but I have to include some hot Latin music.

17. Portugal. The Man's "Feel It Still" (Coldabank Remix)

Youtube

This remix will definitely get you smiling and moving.