12 Ways To Glam Up Your Desk And Workspace Since We Live There Now

Workspace, sweet workspace

4652

Working from home can be a drag, especially when you would prefer to work in person with a team. I am an extrovert, and I love being around others, so working from home has been a real struggle for me.

One thing that my therapist has suggested is to make my space into a sanctuary. This has really helped me focus and feel like there is a safe place for me to work and be myself despite social distancing.

Here are 12 tips that I have used to glam up my desk at home so that working from home isn't as tough.

1. A cute planner/calendar

This is the most important item to invest in, especially with the world that can change every five seconds in this crazy pandemic.

2. Essential Oil Diffuser

Essential oils can help you gain more energy, as well as keep calm.

3. Cute Pens

It is always good to have pens on hand in case you need to write a quick note down.

4. Personal Photographs

This will help when you are feeling lonely during this time of social distancing to see pictures of family and friends.

5. Stress Balls

This will help when working from home becomes too much.

6. Motivational Quotes

It's important to have cute canvas quotes with motivational quotes to keep you pumped.

7. Lights

Colorful twinkle lights can not only brighten up a space but make it look more glam as well.

8. Desk Rug

pixnio.com

A nice fuzzy desk rug will help make you feel comfortable as well as fancy.

9. Magnets

upload.wikimedia.org

You never know when you will have to hang up a reminder or new photo.

10. A fancy desk mirror

upload.wikimedia.org

It will help you look and feel your best.

11. Computer Desk Chair

pixy.org

Working from home makes it essential to have a great working chair.

12. Cute Blue Light Glasses

upload.wikimedia.org

This will help with having to stare at the screen all day and give you a new look.