work friends vs regular friends
popular

7 Ways Work Friends Are Different From Regular Friends

Works friends are different than your other friends, don't @ me.

2686
Maddie Rogers

Work friends are seriously a special type of friend. You hang out with them every shift and you're forced to suffer through the painful parts of your job together. No doubt, that creates a bond.

1. Your work friends know exactly what you go through with customers.

You can attempt to explain why the curly headed blonde girl is the worst to your regular friends, but they will just never understand.

2. Your work friends give you advice on your personal life without even knowing any of the people that you're talking about.

Half of the text messages sent from my phone are composed by my coworker and I when it's dead at work.

3. They basically can't cancel plans to hang out with you, because it's their job to come to work.

You know you'll get to catch up on everything when you get scheduled together again.

4. They understand your work struggles.

They 100% understand why you cried when the cash register paper messed up AGAIN.

5. They understand why you hate some of your coworkers, and more than likely, they hate them too.

It's nice to have an ally that agrees that coworker is literally unbearable.

6. You have secrets with them that no one else would understand

Work secrets are literally pinky promise worthy.

7. They become your friend in real life on top of being a work friend, so they know literally everything about you.

Being able to talk to someone about work and have them understand is such a perk.

Work friends share a bond with you that no one else can. They understand your daily struggles in life, and sometimes find their way into becoming one of your best friends.