Friends Make Work Better- Adult Edition

Friends Make Work Better- Adult Edition

Friends at work make the corporate world a little bit better!

5
Friends Make Work Better- Adult Edition

I work at a newspaper.

I usually work 8-5.

WORK GETS FLIPPIN BORING.

Yes I enjoy my job, I enjoy it a lot. But when I first started, I knew 2 people in the town and that was it. I had 0 friends and had no idea how I was going to survive living in a tiny town with no friends.

Until I met some co workers.

You might think that only older people work at the newspaper. That is not true.

I work in the advertising and the newspaper department, When I first started I was invited out by one of the news girls to get drinks. I LOVED IT!

Eventually a few more girls got hired at the paper and we have formed a little girl gang.

We do everything together, EVERYTHING.

WE LITERALLY ONLY HAVE EACH OTHER IN THIS TINY TOWN.

We eat lunch together, we eat dinner together, we get drinks, carve pumpkins, got to national parks, hikes and the bowling alley together. There is no stopping us.

Here are some facts that I have lived through with these ladies.

1. They have your back.

THAT IS A FACT

We have been through so much together in the small amount of time that we have been friends. Whether it has to do with bosses, boys or landlords.

2. Vent Sessions.

WE VENT ALL THE TIME, LIKE PROBABLY WAY TOO MUCH

Any little thing annoys us, we know we are safe to rant,

We vent about boys, work, how hungry we are, how we decorated our apartment, how we don't wanna cook or go get gas after work. or go to the store. I meant it when I said everything.

3. Biggest Cheerleaders.

THAT'S A FACT JACK

We are always trying to cheer each other on in the work that we do!

4. GROUP MESSAGE

Yes, we are adults living on our own with an awesome group message. We can literally text anything and it will get a ridiculous convo going,

5. LASTLY, THEY HAVE TO BE YOUR CO WORKER BUT CHOOSE TO BE YOUR FRIEND

Yes, they are stuck with you at work but the fact that we all hang out outside of work on the weekly shows how special our friendship really is.