25 Powerful Words To Live By

25 Words To Live By

Make the most out of the life you have.

9320
a woman jumping with confidence with balloons
WallPaper

As we wake up each morning, we think that today it just another day. We perform our regular routine of sleep, eat, work, repeat, without even thinking about it. Even the way we do our hair and the clothes we wear become the same. We believe that blending in is better than stick out. You see the same people and perform the same tasks, and that having a regular day is better than the chance of having a bad one. We lose our spunk and vitality that we had as a child, but is that really a way to live?

So, I have a challenge for you. Instead of going through each day like it is a task, go through each day expressing someone who is glad to be alive. You no longer have to watch the days jumble together because there is no real significance and live your life as you should be.

Here are 25 words to live by to make every day a day worth living:

1. Humble

man kneeling down near shore Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

2. Intelligent

3. Thoughtful

4. Hard-working

5. Friendly

three women taking groupie Photo by Priscilla Du Preez 🇨🇦 on Unsplash

6. Loyal

7. Respectful

8. Humorous

9. Cultured

10. Kindhearted

boy feeding brown deers during daytime Photo by Daiga Ellaby on Unsplash

12. Compassionate

13. Victorious

14. Jubilant

15. Polite

brown wooden blocks on white surface Photo by Brett Jordan on Unsplash

16. Lively

17. Gracious

18. Faithful

19. Heroic

20. Diligent

man wearing headphones while sitting on chair in front of MacBook Photo by Wes Hicks on Unsplash

21. Energetic

22. Deserving

23. Enchanting

24. Ambitious

25. Extraordinary

a woman laying on the ground with her eyes closed Photo by Mihail Tregubov on Unsplash

Now, when you go through your regular day of sleep, eat, work, repeat, I hope that one of these words comes to your mind and makes your day not so regular anymore. Pick a different word each day and see how it can change your well-being. Every new day is just another chance to change your life for the better. It’s a great time to be alive so make yourself great while you are at it. And remember, you are anything but ordinary- you are extraordinary.