How To Start A WordPress Blog In 2020

How To Start A WordPress Blog In 2020

There are many platforms where you can start your blogging journey. Only two platforms are very popular. One is a Blogger (owned by Google) and the second is WordPress.

39
wordpress guide

In this modern time, everyone has a dream of being the owner of a blog or a website. With the help of a blog or website, you can share your valuable knowledge with others and the world. In this post, I am going to tell you how you can start a WordPress Blog.

Also, you can earn a handsome amount from blogging. There are many top bloggers earning a good amount from blogging and other online work.

Anyhow, Blogger is a free platform. Where you can create a simple blog but if you have a proper CSS and HTML knowledge the blogger is an awesome platform.

If you know HTML then you can use blogger for your blog.

But if you do not have a good understanding of CSS and HTML then WordPress comes to rescue. WordPress has two versions one is free (WordPress.com) and second is self-hosted (WordPress.org).

WordPress.com work was the same as the blogger like free hosting and limited work. But WordPress.org give you full control to your blog.

Hosting

The first thing you need is a reliable and safe WordPress hosting. Where you can host your blog like files etc. There are many popular hosting companies out there, but my favorite is Bluehost.

You can check Bluehost also but let me tell you Bluehost support is not good its take time to connect you with the support center. Bluehost is only good for those who know how to use hosting and can solve their problems.

You can check inmotion hosting Too if you don't want to buy Bluehost hosting.

Install WordPress

When you complete your buying process then login in your Bluehost account.

After login, your account dashboard scrolls down in website section click one quick click install then click WordPress icon.

Click Start Installing Process.

Select your domain where you want to install WordPress.

Enter your blog details.

Wait for few seconds for proper installation.

Done your WordPress is installed on your hosting.

WordPress Dashboard:

Now you need to login to your WordPress dashboard. Usually, your login link looks like this. (yourdomainname.com/wp-admin).

Enter the login details you provided in the installation process and click log in.

Here is your WordPress dashboard. Where you can control your blog.

congratulations on your new WordPress blog.

Themes Setup:

Now you need to set up a beautiful theme for your blog.

WordPress gives you some beautiful free themes.

In the sidebar click appearance and click themes.

Now you are in the themes section.

Select the one you like for your blog. Click on it first preview that how this theme looks in your blog then click install and activate.

Great your blog is in a new shape. You can customize your theme to your desire. Click appearance again and click customize and do setup easy.

Well if you want to give your WordPress blog a professional look then you need to buy and premium or professional themes.

There are many providers for this, but I love StudioPress Themes. Well designed, Well coded, and most important well optimized for search engines.

One of the most important things to start a WordPress blog is his theme.

I personally using Generatepress theme for this blog one of the best lightweight and SEO optimized themes for blogging sites.

Come with a lot of features in the premium you can customize it.

Install Plugins:

Now you need to install some recommended plugins for your WordPress blog to grow.

I already published the post about this (Must Have WordPress Plugins ). Do read and install and setup them.

Do read and install and setup them.

Add your first Post:

In sidebar click posts and click add a new post.

I recommended you always write a post which your readers love to read and share. Make sure that you will write from your heart not to make money.

After you are done click publish or if you want to schedule then enter your date and time. WordPress automatically publish for you.

Done you just posted your first post on your blog.

Have you owned a blog? No, you should read this post and think to start a blog.

Nowadays blogging is very common and everybody knows that What is a Blog but doesn't know the major reasons to start a blog so I am here to tell you some major reasons after reading all these reasons I hope you 'll think to start a blog.

Blogging is one easy and fun work you can do and also this can help you to understand the internet and you 'll learn more knowledge.

So Shall we start? Ok

Why you should start a Blog?

Make Money Online:

Money is a kind of inspiration nowadays people want to earn handsome money through anything in which they are best. Let me tell you with blogging and with the right path you can earn and make living out of it.

Blogging actually a good source of income and many bloggers earning thousands of dollars from blogging.

If your blogs starting gaining some attention like your traffic start increasing you can make money from it. HoW?

There are plenty of ways you can make money with blogging. some examples.

1. Affiliate Marketing: (Affiliate Marketing mean advertising others people or companies products. When someone bought through your link then you 'll earn some handsome commission.)
  2. Advertising Others: (Well if you have huge traffic or impressions. Then you can advertise other blogs and take some advertising money.)
  3. Adsense: (Adsense is a product of Google in which Google started to show some ads on your blog. When someone clicks on it then click ll record by Google and you 'll earn. This is the most popular way to earn money.)
  4. Paid Posts: (Well in this method someone publishes posts on your blog and you charge them.)

Hope you know that with blogging you not need to depend on any job or another hard way to earn some income.

Don't Forget To Check This Post: Where I mention some more methods to Make Money Online.

Grow Your Bussiness:

If you have a Company but no blog then let me tell you that you are losing a lot of clients for your company. With the help of the blog, you can tell your readers about your company and convince them to business with you.

Also, you can write your company success story in your blogs and if your readers start loving than your business get more customers.

You can give some discounts especially to your readers or make special coupons for your readers so they 'll surely buy.

You can tell them why your company is best or you can tell them how you start this company.

Readers love that kind of post and share with others so your business gets more and more benefits.

Best Of luck

Blogging Can Become Your Hobby:

If you free in most of the time and not getting any job then why not start a blog. I am sure if you love writing then you can become an addicted blogger and you 'll love blogging.

In my starting days, I also don't know much about blogging but slow I starting loving.

It feels good when you have some reputation on the internet. Well, Honestly when my site starts and starts getting some sales then I feel really awesome.

It's kind of fun thing I am doing or you can say playing a game but this game makes my life awesome.

So stop wasting your time and let's blogging ;).

Help Others:

If you have the knowledge and you want to help others then you should start a blog. Because in this way you can spear your knowledge in you are blogging and start helping others.

Blogging is a great way to spread your knowledge with the world. Just publish good and unique knowledgeable posts with your readers and let the readers love your blog.

All know sharing is caring more you share your knowledge more you help others and more you become a good Successful and Professional Blogger.

Self-Promotion And Opportunities:

When you have a blog or you can say that you have a platform to promote yourself or your qualities that'll make you expert and people start respecting you.

You don't know that many other successful bloggers or businessman contact bloggers to hire them or invite them o their events. You 'll surely feel proud that your blog makes you one of the successful people in the internet world.

Final Words:

Well first of all welcome to WordPress bloggers world. I hope you like this post and start a WordPress Blog of your dream. Well, now you need to publish some awesome and interesting posts for your readers.

Remember always publish awesome and interesting content for your readers to engage many readers for your blog. More interesting content means more traffic and readers. This is the ways to get some success from blogging.

Always write what you love and make sure that you are helping your readers by giving them awesome things to read and learn.

Learn from your mistakes and fix them as soon as possible to make your blog awesome for others.

Always give 1 or 2 hours to your blog daily. Post every day if you can or post once a week to make a blog to grow.

Lastly, share this with your friend and tell them how I Create WordPress Blog easy with this easy to read the guide.