Women Breaking Gender Barriers Across Multiple Industries

10 Powerful Women Who Are Already Making Moves In 2019

The incredible women of today are paving the way for the little girls with big dreams and bigger hearts.

790

Playing college football, being a superhero in a Marvel movie, and being President of the United States are a few roles that have long been taken by males in US history. That's all starting to change. Women are fighting for equality in more ways than protests and speeches. Women are showing that they can do what men can do, and sometimes they can do it better than the men, if not just as well. These are a few of many women who are pushing the traditional boundaries and tearing down society's comfort zones to go after what they love and what they believe in.

1. Toni Harris

Toni is the first woman to sign a letter of intent to play college football in a position other than kicker. She is a safety and has committed to play for Central Methodist University in Fayette, Missouri.

2. Brie Larson

Brie Larson takes on the lead role of Captain Marvel in the upcoming movie. We love our bad ass women in the movie industry.

3. Jessica Mendoza

Jessica is an ESPN Sunday Night Baseball analyst who recently was hired by the New York Mets to be a baseball operations advisor.

4. Becky Hammon

Becky Hammon is the assistant coach for the San Antonio Spurs in the NBA.

5. Women running for president 2020

We have to have a woman elected as President in 2020 because women have amazing vision.

The following women are some of the current runners for the 2020 Presidential race (all Democrats, so far):

Tulsi Gabbard, HI Congresswoman, Army National Guard veteran

Kirsten Gillibrand, NY Senator

Kamala Harris, CA Senator, former CA attorney general

Amy Klobuchar, MN Senator

Elizabeth Warren, MA Senator, former Harvard professor

Women are taking over traditionally-male roles and we're here for it. Girl power, am I right? Fearless girls will run the world!