9 Exciting Winter Break Activities

9 Winter Break Activities That Are Sure To Keep Boredom Away

Make some extra cash!

9

Looking for a few things to do this winter break to keep you from drowning in boredom? Check these ideas out!

1. Get a job. 

This is a great way to stay busy while also making a little extra cash before going back to school. Just try to get a job that you will actually enjoy working at so it doesn't end up ruining your fun over break!

2. Catch up with old friends.

Going home over winter break is the best time to catch up with some old friends from high school! Although everyone's schedules may be crazy, try to just go out to lunch sometime to catch up!

3. Go to a holiday light show.

Although you may have to do this early on over winter break, try to get to a light show or display before Christmas! It will be so festive and its always fun to go and take in all the beautiful lights with a few friends or significant other.

4. Do your hobby. 

You love playing basketball? Join a winter league! Want to knit a scarf? Do it!! Finally, take some time for your self and do something that you love doing but never have time to do during the school year.

5. Read a book. 

You'll finally have enough time to curl up by the fire and read that book that has been sitting on your shelf all year!

6. Go to the city.

If you live near the city, spend a day in the city!! There is always so much to do and its always decorated so nice for the holiday season.

7. Visit family. 

If you have family members that you only get to see a few times a year, take some time over break to go and visit them! It is also a great excuse to travel if they live far!

8. Take an online class. 

Although you just finished the semester and school work may be the last thing on your mind it is a great time to get ahead in your coursework!

9. Binge watch an entire TV series. 

I think this one speaks for its self and it's always a great option.