Will America Ever Be Great Again?

Will America Ever Be Great Again?

It's been 2 days since 2020 elections and we still don't know who our next president will be. Trump or Biden?

95
Will America Ever Be Great Again?

This is my first time to vote in the presidential election and already feel the anxiety. At this moment I just want them to finish counting already. We all want to know who will our president be for the next 4 years.

Trump

Donald Trump has been our president for the last 4 years, do we want him to continue for the next 4 years? Will he make America great again?

He is against the affordable care act.

Supports the death penalty

Against abortions.

Supports federal funding to send students to private schools.

Against federal assault weapons ban.

Supports banning transgender people from serving in the military.

Biden

Joseph Biden has been our vice president before, will he be a great candidate as our next president? Will he make America great again?

He supports the affordable care act.

Against the death penalty.

Supports abortions.

Against federal funding to send students to private schools.

Supports federal assault weapons ban,

Against banning transgender people from joining the military.

Many states are still counting the votes. When will we ever find out who our next president will be? We need to know.