Why You Should Love The Kardashians

Why You Should Love The Kardashians

I'm Krazy for Them

26
Why You Should Love The Kardashians
www.mirror.co.uk

I don’t care who judges me after I admit this… The Kardashians are my favorite family in the world. Yes, I even like them better than the Royal Family. And although I’m sure that most of the people reading this are questioning my sanity, trust me, I can easily vouch for this family. Here’s why:

1. They’re beautiful

Make up or not, these girls are stunning and really pleasing to look at… and if you can’t admit it, you’re maybe a tad jealous.

2. They exhibit great work-ethic

When people say this family is famous for no reason, it makes me cringe. Creating weight loss plans, apps, clothing lines, perfumes, make-up products, and so much more, these girls have all made themselves extremely successful. I would love to see anyone willing to travel from place to place, making an innumerable amount of appearances as a living, because honestly, I’d rather just have a normal job.

3. They have amazing style

Ultimate style icons right here. One of my main reasons for following them on Instagram, is so that I can get outfits ideas. Their clothes are to die for.

4. They’re entertaining

Keeping Up with the Kardashians is my favorite show because I love living vicariously through them. Every time I watch an episode, the entire week after is such a struggle because I have to wait for the following episode.

5. They’re actually downright hilarious

I honestly can’t decide who’s the funniest out of the sisters, or if even Kris is the funniest… the way they handle their situations and interact with each other has me falling off my chair in hysterics. They love making fun of each other, and they have no problem speaking their minds.

6. We love seeing who the girls are dating

The only time I’ll read a magazine is if one of the girls is on the cover stating that she’s dating someone new. Right now, Kendall and Harry are my favorite couple. And also, their breakups are just too juicy to ignore.

7. They teach us which types of men not to date

Where do I begin… Lamar, Scott, Bruce… I know exactly what not to look for in a guy. These girls haven’t had the best of luck with their men but I appreciate them for putting their self-respect before their relationships.

8. They are really good moms

Maybe Kris is a little on the crazy side, but she did make all of her children exceedingly successful and has left them all with careers, money and guidance. Kourtney has proven over and over again how much love she has for her three kids… and oh my God, they are SO CUTE!

9. They teach us acceptance

After Caitlyn’s (formally Bruce) transition, we saw the family go through many struggles trying to cope with this new identity. In the end, the Kardashians taught us that you must accept who you love for the way they are. There’s just no other way around it.

10. They teach us confidence and to love ourselves

They all embrace their flaws and work at accepting themselves just they way they are. I seriously get a confidence boost when I watch their show because they don't mind making fun of themselves and their imperfections

11. They have problems just like every other family

Every family comes with their own drama and if they deny it, they are simply lying. The Kardashians have no problems showing the world the authenticity of their family issues and I really appreciate that.

12. They stick up for each other through thick and thin

They are each other’s best friends. They prove that family is the only thing that will be there for you regardless of the situation. They are each other’s biggest cheerleaders, and always put each other first. They make me want to become a better sister.

We can all now admit who are favorite family is, am I right?