Why You Should Have Faith In God

Why You Should Have Faith In God

"We can't always see where the road leads, but God promises there's something better up ahead. We just have to trust Him." - Psalm 56:3

250
Why You Should Have Faith In God

I was asked to write a Part 2 to my article that has been No.1 in my community.

BUT

I don't want to write a Part 2 because I feel that I owe it to myself and Christ to produce a piece of work that I wholeheartedly mean.

So, this article is dedicated to Him.

My father. My protector. My creator.

The Man that has my heart. Through the good and bad times.

For He is always with me. Every step of the way. Even in my darkest moments. Without His guidance, I would be lost.

He gives me the strength and courage to keep on fighting. To never give up.

This year I have learned the importance of what it is to have faith. To have faith that everything happens for a reason. To have faith that He wouldn’t give me more than I could handle. To have faith that He has better plans in store for me. To have faith in Him.

A sister from my private Catholic school, once told me, "God lets bad things happen to good people to bring them closer to Him."

I remember being confused, thinking: Why? Isn't He afraid of pushing people away from Him? I don't understand His reasoning to hurt the people that love Him. The people He loves unconditionally.

Now from experience, I believe that she is right. While we might stray at some point in our lives, we will find our way back to Him. If we allow ourselves to be open to His love.

He wants the best for each and every one of us. He wants us to make it to Heaven so we can spend the rest of eternity with Him. He wants ALL of us.

We have to be willing to give Him that.

We have to close our eyes, take a leap, and have faith that He will be there to catch us.