Why You Should Be Buying Jewelry

We've all heard the phrase "diamonds are a girl's best friend", but where do the diamonds usually come from?

Most of my jewelry came from birthdays and other gifts and although they can be personal, it might not mean much to you. But buying it for ourselves can mean much more.

When To Buy

Buying jewelry can be very expensive, especially if you have expensive taste. Choose a time that has felt like it's been important to you or when you're planning a new start. When you're buying it, have an idea of a time or beginning of time you want it to represent. When you buy a piece of jewelry to represent a new beginning, it reminds you of it. Every time you look down at it or look in the mirror, it will remind you of your journey.

What To Buy

I am a very big fan of rings. Whenever I want to buy a piece of jewlery, I usually buy a ring because I know I won't use a necklace or a braclet as much as I'll use a ring. So when you're buying, think about pieces you use the most. Will you use earings? Or would you rather put a necklace on? Make that decision before you look.

Now that you know what you want to buy, think about how much you'll use it. Some people don't like to wear jewelry regularly and wear it on a special occasion. Some people, on the other hand will wear jewlery every single day. So if you wear it every day, you might want to invest in something that won't break or fade easily.

Why To Buy

Jewelry can represent so much for people. In most families, jewelry is passed down from generation to generation, it's nice to have something new in the loop. It's also nice to keep the jewelry to remember when you're older. Each piece holds a meaning. Each time you look at it, you will be reminded of when you bought it, why you bought it, and what it ment to you when buying it.

Keep In Mind....

Jewelry can last forever, so I recomend looking into what you're buying. If you would like, look up what some stones that are put into jewelry can mean. Some mean freedom, friendship, new beginings, and so much more. So if you want to, make its as personal as you want.