Why You Need a Freelance Writer as a Friend

30
Bing

Why you need a freelance writer in your friend group

1. They are creative.

Everyone loves to be around creative people. Well writers tend to be creative people because you have to be able to think outside the box or stretch your thinking to make stories interesting and readable. They know what is currently relevant and up and coming in the news. They are up on all the latest trends and fads. Creative people can help you come up with fun ideas and bring the excitement to your life.

2. They are go-getters.

Freelance writers have to be able to figure out who will accept their work and what they have to do to get it to publishable quality. They have to know how to take the initiative because opportunities are not always going to fall into their lap. Freelance writers have to know how to go out and get what they want. They know how to make a goal and go out and achieve it. They aren’t easily thrown off their path. They know how to take constructive criticism. They take it and let it make them better, they don’t let it go to them personally.

3. They know how to meet deadlines.

One of the biggest part of being a writer is knowing how to meet deadlines and knowing they are a sacred thing. This can come in handy as a friend because they will always be there when they say they will. Time is an important thing and they know the value of time and deadlines. You need someone that will always be on time and value your time. Get to know a freelance writer.

4. It is always good to know someone who is good with words.

Writers in general tend to be good with words. Chances are they are always writing something in their head, or at least narrating their life in a story format. Having these kinds of people in your life can come in handy when you need help writing something or figuring out the best way to tell your significant other you love them.

5. They know how to research.

A part of writing is researching and chances are they are really good at it. You need help figuring out which model of camping equipment to get? Have your freelance writer friend help you research the best one that will suit you best. They know how to find credible research that will help benefit you. They don’t take things lightly. They like to know what they are getting into.

6. They are always down for a good coffee date.

Writers know where all the good coffee shops are and they probably know the baristas and have punch cards. You want to go get coffee? They will gladly go with you and will most likely have a good suggestion.