Why The Voice Is The Best Show To Watch

Why The Voice Is The Best Show To Watch

Amazing talent, bantering coaches, and more!

8
Why The Voice Is The Best Show To Watch
nbc,com

If you are looking for a great television show to watch, i highly suggest watching The Voice on Monday and Tuesday nights at 8 pm. While there are many shows that you could choose from, i promise you, you will not be let down from watching this show! The show first starts off with the blind auditions, where the coaches backs r turned and they only rely on the persons voice for them to choose. That reason alone a reason why I love this show, people are not judged based on what they look like, but rather than what hey bring to the stage. After the blind auditions comes the battle rounds, where on each team the coaches pair up people from their team and they battle each other signing a song that their coach chooses. After they perform the coach decides which artist they want to keep. The performer that gets chosen moves on to the knock out rounds. The knock out rounds are where the people that were chosen from the battle rounds sing a song and the public votes who goes to the semi finals and the finals.

Reason 1 why you should watch The Voice: The playful banter between the coaches trying to get someone on their team is hilarious. I especially love the banter between Adam and Blake the way they go back and forth to get an artist on their team is one of the reasons why I love watching this show.

Reason 2 why you should watch the voice: The Talent that people have will blow you away and get you dancing. One of my favorite performers ended up winning the voice! If you are looking for some new music to listen to, I highly recommend Danielle Bradbury.

Reason 3 why you should watch The voice: The judges are not afraid to beg. Judges will sing with the person they are trying to get, they will hug, jump up and down and pretty much do anything to get that performer on their tea

while these are just some reason why you should watch there are many more, but the only way to find out is if you watch the show. And who knows maybe you will get hooked on it just like I am. The show usually keeps Adam and Blake on and then switches the other 2 coaches, but no matter who it is, the show is fantastic.