Why The NeW National Conference Will Be One To Remember
Politics

It will be an enlightening and exciting experience.

102
Brittany Slaughter

Network of Enlightened Women, it means standing firm in my beliefs, but being kind and classy when faced with ideas different than mine. There is no room for name-calling or rudeness when challenged. Network of Enlightened Women trains women to be able to face challenging ideas in an upstanding way and use strong arguments when doing so. I don't need to use Ad Hominin strategies or shy away from topics because I can refute arguments such as the pay gap, bias, and fake news with confidence.

Network of Enlightened Women (NeW) was started by Karin Agness Lips at University of Virginia. The organization empowers conservative women and teaches them how to be conservative and classy. In a world of feminism and name calling, Network of Enlightened Women is a beacon of light and respect.

Every year, NeW holds a national conference that brings in students and women from across the country. Attendees have the opportunity to hear from speakers of different occupations and walks of life. Valuable lessons and tips are taught for maintaining a lady-like composure while debunking false ideas. As an attendee, I know I will be in the company of many amazing women that are taking a stand on their campuses and workplaces.

In just a few days, powerful, Conservative women will join together to learn, connect, and empower one another. This will be an event to remember. The lineup of speakers, itinerary, and the women that will be attending will make this conference phenomenal. I am excited to meet fellow like-minded women and hear their experiences. I look forward to hearing from the speakers, taking notes, and using what I learned in my articles, and when faced with current issues.

Some topics I am particularly excited to hear are; #Me Too, Let's Talk Policy, and Sex Matters. I know the speakers will address the topics with class, but also honesty. I believe it is important to be able to listen to others to be able to strengthen my beliefs and learn from people who know more than me.

In addition to the remarkable speakers and great attendees, scholarships are available for the conference and travel. Some meals are covered, along with travel expenses and the hotel. I am able to attend the conference without emptying my wallet. The women running the conference have been so kind and helpful throughout preparation. This is an organization that deeply cares about its members and helps them succeed. Through NeW, I have made connections and had opportunities I would not have without NeW. They have opened doors for me and been so helpful in furthering my career.

As a conservative woman, this conference will be refreshing, encouraging, and enlightening. Interested in NeW or the conference? Check them out here.

You won't be disappointed.