Why Target Is The Best Store Ever

Why Target Is The Best Store Ever

All the ins and outs to great deals at Target.

1546
Why Target Is The Best Store Ever
google.com

Everyone loves a good bargain, and there is no better place to find amazing steals for fairly cheap than Target. Target is the best store ever when it comes to low prices on basically everything. You can buy just about anything from Target, from home décor to Halloween costumes, from groceries to bathing suits and everything in between. Especially for broke college students (like myself), Target is a great place to get the things you want for the price you want. In this article, I will show you the ins and outs and share some insider tips on how to save big at Target.

First things first, I love Target. The store is fun, and shopping is great there because you aren't freaking out about the prices. One of the best things about Target is the dollar section. It's always at the front of the store, and it has seasonal gifts and sweet finds usually under $5. This area is a great place to comb over during fall for Halloween and for Christmas to find cute little Halloween treats and stocking stuffers. In this section, they also include gadgets for your electronics and some very trendy things like washi tape and cool new iPhone cases that are cheap but well made.

Each Target is different, but every store has the clothes section, the electronics, the home improvement, the toys, and the outdoor things. One thing that was recently added was the grocery section. This section now makes Target a real superstore, because Target will literally now have everything. Having groceries at Target really helps the store and us because the store will get more customers and we will get groceries at a better price.

The clothes section is probably my favorite place in the whole store (that and the cosmetics). The clothes that they sell are very fashionable and stylish, not to mention they are reasonably priced. They keep up with the trends and the seasons, and the material is never cheap, but the price is great. I love to just walk through the clothes and pick out what I want because I can afford to get a lot for a little money.

Now, I will talk about all the secrets of Target, the great ways to save a ton at Target. The first thing to know is that all of these tips are from sources like Pinterest, BuzzFeed, and many others. But I also have some personal tips as well, so just keep that in mind. The first tip is that if the price tag ends in $0.06 or $0.08 that means it will be marked down again, so if you're not sure that you want to spend that much, just wait a week and it should be lower. However, if the price ends in $0.04, that means it is marked down as low as they will go. Clearance items usually stay on the clearance shelves for about two weeks, so you have plenty of time to get some money and that cute cardigan you wanted. The next tip is that at Target, they have certain days when sections go on sale during the week. It may vary from store to store, but the general schedule for the sales are:

Monday: Electronics, Accessories, Kids’ Clothing, Books, Baby, and Stationery

Tuesday: Domestics, Women’s Clothing, Pets, and Food Items

Wednesday: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, and Garden

Thursday: Housewares, Lingerie, Shoes, Toys, Sporting Goods, Décor, and Luggage

Friday: Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, and Jewelry

This can be very helpful when you want to save a bunch, and you want to know when to go shopping to save on specific things. The next thing is coupons; there are many ways to get coupons. If you have their cartwheel app, you will get more coupons that aren't online or in the paper. Also, if you have the Target Red Card, then you will get 5 percent off each purchase. If you bring in your own recyclable bags, you get $0.05 for each bag you bring to use at checkout. If you really want to get good deals on Target goodies, then wait until after the holidays when they will mark things down quite a bit. Here's how much they mark down holiday items:

One Day after the Holiday: 50 percent off Goods, 30 percent off Candy and Food Items

Three to Four Days after the Holiday: 75 percent off Goods, 50 percent off Candy and Food Items

One Week after the Holiday: 90 percent off Goods, 75 percent off Candy and Food Items

Of course, everyone knows that if you bring in proof of a lower price on an item, Target will match that price, which is a great thing. Also if they don't have an item in stock you can take a raincheck, which allows you to keep the sale price for six weeks so you can buy it when it comes back in stock. One of the best things about Target is that you can use at least two coupons per transaction, which is super helpful. Another helpful hint for finding a good bargain is to look at the end of the aisles, which is called an endcap, and that is where they tend to put the sales from each aisle so you can look individually for great finds. One thing to keep in mind is that Target only allows $75 worth of returns a year without a receipt, so remember to keep your receipts so you can return anything if you want. Buy the as-is items or the returned items because, although they may not be the prettiest one on the shelf, you can get them for a steal if you do. One last coupon tip, make sure to get every single coupon you can, so print off the manufacturer coupons as well as the ads and the cartwheel app coupons so that you can save a ton.

I hope that you all enjoy using these tips to get great deals at Target. From now on, go to Target to get anything that you need. Target is the best store ever, and after reading this, I hope that you agree. I love Target and you should too, Target is amazing and using these coupons and tips will help you get the most out of your shopping experience. Have fun at Target!