3 Reasons Why Singing In The Car Is Actually Worth Your Embarrassment

Everyone does it but acts like they don't.

209
Pixabay.com

Singing in the car is embarrassing if you are caught in the act by a nearby driver. Some people sing solo, while other people sing along to songs. The level of embarrassment is heightened if you are a horrible singer, like me.

But, there is a silver lining to this embarrassing act.

Actually, there are 3 silver linings.

Here are the 3 reasons why singing in the car is worth the embarrassment.

1. It makes you feel better.

After a long day of class or studying, singing in the car on the way home is a surefire way to lift your spirits.

2. You can pretend to be a famous singer.

When you are in the car by yourself it's easy to pretend you're Beyoncé when "Single Ladies" comes on the radio. Even if you get caught in the act by the driver next to you, the 3 seconds of embarrassment is totally worth it. Since chances are they've done it too.

3. If you are actually a good singer, this is a great way to practice.

Some of my friends are talented singers. They will sing in the car and it's a pleasant experience. If you can sing well, sing in the car. Life is too short to worry about what the drivers of the nearby vehicles think about you for 3 seconds.

This also goes for the terrible singers, I'm still going to pretend I'm Beyoncé in the car.