Why Reminding Women Of Their Worth Is So Important

Empowered women empower women.

113

Have you ever come across a girl's Instagram post one day and noticed a ton of her friends, or even just acquaintances, are filling her comments up with love and encouragement? Reminding that girl she is beautiful? That's amazing, I think that we need more of that. I think there are a few steps we can ALL take to empower our fellow women. After all...

"Empowered women empower women."

It is so easy to feel like you aren't good enough. You see the celebrities in the magazines, on social media, and on TV and you are constantly comparing yourself to those people. That was your first mistake. You don't know what they really do to look like that.

So, the first step? STOP comparing yourself to others or believing you have to meet these unrealistic expectations.

Something else I have noticed is that women are talkers, whether they do it on purpose or not, they talk about others. They comment on appearances, clothing others wear, and someone's attitude. But why do we do that? To make ourselves feel better?

The second step? Whatever reason drives you to talk negatively about others, stop doing so.

Instead, let's talk about the positive features that person has, tell that person to their face something you like about them, or like mentioned before, comment on their social media. Remind people how great they are, because a lot of us need that reminding. It's so easy to get down on ourselves, our appearance, and a small action like a comment can really turn someone's day around.

The third step? Let's remind other women their worth, their beauty, and be encouraging.

So, if you haven't already heard it today: you are amazing, you can do great things, you are one of kind. Never EVER think otherwise.